Logo
external image

Newbie from CA

  • Thread starter Thread starter sworks
  • id46875
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1624
  • Replies 12
Thanks for welcoming me to casinomeister, I must say you bunch are pretty friendly.:lolup: I like it!!!!

Welcome!
Well if you've been around here for a while you know it has nothing do to with being friendly. We have to say hi and be nice to new members, just to keep the meister himself out of berserk mode. When he's not away on field trips that is :D
 
Welcome to CM Forums -- from another Noob.

Knowledge is power. Post the truth and we all protect ourselves.
 
Welcome to CM. Hope you find everyone as nice and insightful as I have. And don't forget to check out the blogs! There have been some great recipes. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top