Logo
external image

New To This

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cat
  • id25257
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1117
  • Replies 7

Cat

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 29, 2008
Location
Ireland
Hi, I'm a 22.2hr a day player in 3Dice and love it, they have also brought out 2 new games this wk which are reallyyyyyyyyyyyy brilliant....Industria a Slot game and RedDog a Cared game :thumbsup: I would also like to say Hi to everyone here and hope that I can be part of the forums in the coming future ;) Good Luck everyone in whatever games you play :D


Cat x
 
Hey cat glad you joined us. I chat with you from time to time at 3dice.
Yes i like the new industrial game 36 cent spin made me 170. Ill see you there
i have a busy weekend with court and all. GOOD LUCK GIRL kick some kitty butts
lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top