Logo
external image

New To CasinoMeister

  • Thread starter Thread starter islandcode
  • id39351
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 864
  • Replies 4

islandcode

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Location
Philippines
Hello all from the Philippines.

I'm new to CasinoMeister although Im very familiar with the online gambling industry. I have worked at casinos, sportsbooks in Costa Rica and Curacao and have also been an affiliate/webmaster.

Why register at CasinoMeister now? I guess it all boils down to "it's about time".

Seriously, I'm getting back to the industry after a 3 year hiatus and there is nowhere better to start than here to find out the latest most reliable operators and what the latest goings on are. :thumbsup:

Hope to have a good stay here.
 
hi islandcode, I am new here too. I am an affiliate/webmaster as well coming back to the industry after a much needed break (sorry, it's true)

Hope to meet all of you guys here.
 
hi islandcode, I am new here too. I am an affiliate/webmaster as well coming back to the industry after a much needed break (sorry, it's true)

Hope to meet all of you guys here.

thanks for the welcome. That's funny that you're also coming in from a break. Now, I'm trying to figure out the best way to get back into the making money as a casino affiliate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top