New Slot At 3Dice Starstruck

15 Lines

1366613_20111021183815_72042000.jpg

1366613_20111021184042_69572600.jpg

1366613_20111021184038_92349600.jpg

An interesting concept, with only high paying symbols paying during freespins (The pay scatttered during freespins, and low paying symbols are disabled).
As always at first glance it looks "new", and not directly cloned from one of their other slots, like some other providers could be accused of doing....again.....and again ...
3Dice has the "original" feel and look, and sofar they seem to keep it intact, also with this new addition. They don't add much, or often, but when they do, it's original, which is what I like about them. The payout remains to be seen, and for me, that's a completely different story....ouch ;)

I am playing this now in the Starstruck tourney and I have to say while the graphics are amazing the actual slot is 'meh'. Maybe I just a dud session but in 15 minutes I'm nearly out of a 3000 starting balance and only one lot of games which triggered in the first 2 minutes and only paid $90

I've had problems updating to get it, although I think is available to me in real mode. I always like to play anything new in tourneys, or free mode elsewhere, to get a feel for it before real play.

Support offered me some options that might work to get me playing, but usually most of 3Dice's releases need a few fixes before running smoothly for all players across all OSs an platforms.

I will be trying those fixes tomorrow however.

Looks fun, 3Dice offers some very innovative slots.

What variance is 3Dice billing it as?

I've had problems updating to get it, although I think is available to me in real mode. I always like to play anything new in tourneys, or free mode elsewhere, to get a feel for it before real play.

Support offered me some options that might work to get me playing, but usually most of 3Dice's releases need a few fixes before running smoothly for all players across all OSs an platforms.

I believe the variance level is between "prepare to sell grandmother" and "apply for second mortgage".....

They call it "HIGH", and I'd agree.
I'v played it a bit in tourney mode, and seen few VERY nice hits in fs. (5XMarilyn = $15000 among others....and yeah it was really not me....saw it on wifeys laptop...lol) ... 1000Xbet.
Would love to see those Wilds (that are not wilds during fs), "scatter up" tho. Woohoo.

Starstruck Slot

I like this new slot. I personally thought the little classic video clips are a fun addition. I also liked the twist of the free spin mode, where the lesser icons are temporarily disabled. This slot just gives me another choice when I feel like playing something a little different to break up the monotony that can sometimes be felt with many other slots. As far as payoffs from this slot. Though not huge win or loss for me yet, I don't think I will have to sell a kidney with this first session of playing, but the night is young. :p

I like this new slot. I personally thought the little classic video clips are a fun addition. I also liked the twist of the free spin mode, where the lesser icons are temporarily disabled. This slot just gives me another choice when I feel like playing something a little different to break up the monotony that can sometimes be felt with many other slots. As far as payoffs from this slot. Though not huge win or loss for me yet, I don't think I will have to sell a kidney with this first session of playing, but the night is young. :p

"Sell kidney" is the highest variance so your renal function should remain normal....just stay away from Tut!

Could someone PLEASE tell me who the lady is in the second screen shot, third from the right with the red dress. Arrgghhhh it's driving me insane. Who is that woman :mad:?

edit: nevermind, went to 3dice chat and someone was able to identify her for me. betty paige...

Thanks Cleveland I wondered that myself - at first I thought it was Lola Falana, but then it came up with the name Betty and the only one I could think of was Betty Ford. :what:

oops not Lola, Gina Lollobrigida

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back