New RTG Slot: Goblin's Treasure

bisbis

Experienced Member
September 15th launches Real Time Gaming's (RTG) newest slot, Goblins Treasure! The goblins are going to be wild and the the bonus round awards 15 spins. Also there will be such goodies as multipliers up to 25x's the pay!!

i try it but not very special:thumbsup:

some screens:

good win with a multiplier

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

scatters

the symbols needed for free spins onthe 1 and 5 reel. only multilpier x1 in the game and a final multilpier bet up to 25x

How can you get a multiplier for up tp 25x? The way I read it, the free spin multiplier is anywhere between 1-5, depending on how many goblins are showing on the goblin substitute...which only appears on reel 1..

How can you get a multiplier for up tp 25x?

Free Games multiply up to 5x but within the freegames you can have the multiplier at reel one again up to 5x...so max. multiplier of 5x5 available.

Hope i got that right...:)

tested this one with 1000 free spins. in fun mode ;)

did not have any large single wins or any large wins on the feature.
if you win $0 during the feature (free spins) you win $1000 with the win-win feature.

anyway got the feature 11 times. Highest win was 51.92 lowest 13.76

End balance after 1000 spins was $851,2.

zappp

It's at Rushmore, Jackpot Capital, Intertops and CW too - I think it's safe to assume it's everywhere now! iNet has a $5 freebie to try it if anyone's interested.

RTG Engineers please make a new slot with stacked wilds!!!!!!!!!!

Went to bonus and received a consulation prize 10x bet, because the freespins were a dud.:(

I agree. Deposited 50.00, played 1.00 per spin, hit the bonus twice, first time it said 15 spins 1x, I got 16.00..Second time 15 spins 5x's, I got 24.00..during the bonus round it seems nothing lines up..Not too impressed...

fun mode..

..absolutley crap. Received one bonus round after $300 in fun mode at $1 a spin. What a boring time that was. Put on Auto play for another 10 mins and nada. What a load of BS. Glad I didn't deposit last night on this game at JC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back