New Slot Announcement New Quickspin and 2 utter shockers!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Quickspin - Ivan And the Immortal King, quite good.
Blueprint - Windfall, even worse than St*rb*rst
JFTW - Ice Gems, effing dreadful.

Why couldnt you post this yesterday before I played bloody icy gems, that kicked off a VS losefest as i
followed it up with millionare.both games were shockingly bad.

That Ice Gems is the same as another one of theirs that you reviewed recently... They must think this is brilliant to do two skins of it at the same time
Yeah, I said so in the video but it was such a forgettable piece of garbage I couldn't recall the name...:oops: Matey above this post can though....:thumbsup:

I have tried Ice Gems and you are right Dunover its a horrible slot.

I like some of the Quickspin slots and this one does look interesting, can't wait to try it :)
Yes, it's quite streaky like Second Strike whereby you get a big win and it will go on the take before giving another cluster of wins. I think the free games are really good, and the slot has a nice appearance and graphics/animations.

That Ice Gems is the same as another one of theirs that you reviewed recently... They must think this is brilliant to do two skins of it at the same time

Well they are kinda cool tbh, JFTW i mean. Not only they make crap slots, but their crap slots aslo come in 2 flavors :oops:

edit:

also that cow from blueprint slot is also found in one netent slot, forgot its name. its like the same cow. it must be one very popular cow i suppose.

Last edited:
Well they are kinda cool tbh, JFTW i mean. Not only they make crap slots, but their crap slots aslo come in 2 flavors :oops:

edit:

also that cow from blueprint slot is also found in one netent slot, forgot its name. its like the same cow. it must be one very popular cow i suppose.
Lol you mean Borenado Charm Escape.....

Do you like the quickspin slots?

Potential is so locked in.

Most of the time they behave like a HV slot but pay very low.

Do you like the quickspin slots?

Potential is so locked in.

Most of the time they behave like a HV slot but pay very low.

They have improved a bit... emerald charms or whatever it was called was quite good :)

Last edited:
Eastern emeralds

What do you think of the new thunderkick game...rocket fellas or men...

I'll be honest ... I haven"t played it yet. It looks like a very high variance feature but I wasn't overly impressed with the feature. It has potential but it doesn't excite me like Flamebusters for example.

Rocket Fellas Inc? Reasonable idea but an incredibly frustrating game. Looks impossible to win anything decent on. Whenever the rockets land on reel 1 those target symbols are nowhere to be found. There's no way they're not switching to a different set of reels or forcing certain presentations. Also when you've managed to get some sticky wilds in position, again those targets are suddenly very scarce. Thunderkick have done some great games in the past but this isn't one of them, and these days they are very hit and miss. There's nothing explosive about this game; it's all fart and no shit.

Last edited:
I'll be honest ... I haven"t played it yet. It looks like a very high variance feature but I wasn't overly impressed with the feature. It has potential but it doesn't excite me like Flamebusters for example.

i played it for quite a few features and while it has, seemingly enormous potential it doesnt really play like that. Most bonuses pay 20x-80x and average is like 50x, not that hard to get either and it really plays like med, if not low variance game which is kinda odd

I played the Ivan quickspin slot a few times during my long session on Casumo over the last day or so. I got the bonus a few times and also had 2 scatters that turned into 3 by the witch. As with @dunover 's video, during the bonus, the witch always seemed to save it on the second last to last spin. My best bonus was over 333x and I made it to the 20x multiplier! I did have two hits at that level, but they were only a few 3 oaks of the low paying symbols. It could have been much better though. Fun game IMO.

That Windfall slot is a lot less recent than you might realise Mr. D. It was actually released a few months ago, but it was only available on Paddy Power.
The only reason I know that is because I saw this game featured on one of the Bandit's videos around the time his YT channel was taken down.

From what I recall, it actually CAN pay decent. But it's also pretty volatile. I certainly wouldn't think that it is worse than Starburst.

That Windfall slot is a lot less recent than you might realise Mr. D. It was actually released a few months ago, but it was only available on Paddy Power.
The only reason I know that is because I saw this game featured on one of the Bandit's videos around the time his YT channel was taken down.

From what I recall, it actually CAN pay decent. But it's also pretty volatile. I certainly wouldn't think that it is worse than Starburst.

Yeah, I said that in the video as I was testing it - it came through to me as new and I recognized it wasn't. :thumbsup:

Regarding Ivan:
You're all playing a different slot to me.. I've had the witch with two scatters seven times and she's never delivered the third.

Reminds me of @dunover review of Jurassic giants where he had a full line of dinosaurs on his short demo video. I've probably done 200,000+ spins and never been close to that hit.

And the pirates charm review where you thought the mystery symbol had to match something on the reels, whereas I found very quickly, and confirmed after tens of thousands of spins it's pretty much the opposite- you were just lucky during the short period of your review.

As I've said before; if you're going to review slots then maybe do more than a couple hundred spins before you pass on your blessings.

Edit: 9 times now, not once delivered a scatter.

Edit 2: 13 times no scatter. Final straw before rage quitting: 50x $2 auto spins which netted $2.

Last edited:
Holy wow this last session on Ivan:
$300 deposit
25x$4 spins

Each batch would get 8-50% RTP so was down to almost nothing very quickly when suddenly:

5 SCATTERS!

So I started on level 3 with 18 spins!

It took 16 spins before the first coin showed up!

Barely cleared 20x.

punk'd..

Ivan must super high volatility. Ive had about 6 batches of 10 freespins given to me and I have had them all pay me zero. Not one win in all of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back