Logo
external image

New person

  • Thread starter Thread starter simppa
  • id46822
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1069
  • Replies 7

simppa

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Location
finland
Hi everyone.

Im new here at casinomeister. Id like to introduce myself. I enjoy playing a lot of casino and poker games. I also enjoy discussing about different casinos , casino software and so on. I hope to make some good contributions to the discussions here at casinomeister. I would also like to know what and where other people play, so we can share our experiences.
 
Welcome simppa! :thumbsup:

Just get yourself over to the Online Casinos section and you will find plenty of discussions already going about where people play and their experiences there.
I think most of us outside the USA play a wide range of different softwares, so there's always something new to talk about!

I mostly play Ladbrokes & 32Red (MG), Various Rival casinos, Betsson & Casino Luck (NetEnt), Imperial Casino (GV), Jackpot Capital (RTG) and a few others. I play a variety of different slots.

Where do you play, and what are your favourite games?

KK
 
Hi simppa and welcome to the forum!

this is off topic but making a simpa (hacer un simpa) in Spain is going to a restaurant and leaving before paying, I really liked your name!
 
Another welcome from one Noob to another!

Post the truth. Knowledge is both power and protection!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top