Logo
external image

New one from Finland

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitina
  • id77725
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 840
  • Replies 1

Kitina

On a Break
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Location
Finland
Hi!

I'm here looking for information all possible between earth and heaven about casinos, good and bad one's!
I have case about withdraw and if it ends badly, I'll find help here!

In case I have my first bigger win (5000 €) and my opinion withdraw takes too long. But wait a little bit, I hope case close happy!
 
Hi!

I'm here looking for information all possible between earth and heaven about casinos, good and bad one's!
I have case about withdraw and if it ends badly, I'll find help here!

In case I have my first bigger win (5000 €) and my opinion withdraw takes too long. But wait a little bit, I hope case close happy!

You've come to the right place. Thanks for joining us. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top