New Mg-slot

Marie2473

Dormant account
So, i just quickly saw something about a new MG slot beeing released soon, something with dolphins. Does anyone know when we can expect this?

A few days to wait yet - due out from MG on Oct-11th:
Dolphin Coast – tons of features including 3125 ways to win on a 5x5 layout!
Monsters in the Closet – just in time for Halloween!
Tiger’s Eye – great features including stacked wild symbols & increasing multipliers
Steinfest – celebrate Oktoberfest in style!
Coincidentally Rival are also due to release an "Oktoberfest" slot the very next day! ;)

KK

Release P/R went out this week:

MICROGAMING LAUNCHES OCTOBER ONLINE GAMES

Four new slots involve dolphins, monsters, tigers and German beer!

The Isle of Man-based internet gambling software provider Microgaming has launched its October tranche of new games, comprising four feature-rich video slots.

DOLPHIN COAST is a five reel, multiple ways to win Video Slot with an undersea adventure theme, showcasing brightly coloured sea creatures from turtles to men 'o war jellyfish and seahorses.

When three, four or five dolphin Scatter icons appear, players can earn up to 25 re-triggering Free Spins with a 1x Multiplier. When the special Dolphin Coast Wild symbol appears on reel three, the Wild Dolphin Bonus is triggered, inviting the player to pick one of three dolphins, disclosing a mystery multiplier of up to 4x on winnings.

The popular Gamble feature has been built into Dolphin Coast, allowing players to double winnings by correctly predicting the colour of the next card to appear. On a maximum bet of 10.00 in this high entertainment game, a fortunate player could win up to 5 000.00 in the base game, over 155 000.00 on Free Spins and 3125 Ways to Win.

MONSTERS IN THE CLOSET is a five reel, 50 pay-line game featuring multiple bonus opportunities, Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers and Free Spins. It is all put together in an eerie, entertaining package, sure to appeal to players in the run up to Halloween.

The red-eyed monster bull is the Scatter in this offering and when three, four or five appear on the reels, players can earn themselves 12 retriggering Free Spins in which wins are tripled. Players will also want to look out for the Monsters in the Closet logo, which acts as a Wild, empowering them to build winning combinations.

Other features include The Skull Key, which opens up the Monster Closet Bonus when three or more appear across the reels. This takes the player to a second screen where they will have to pick from five monster-concealing doors, delivering generous Multipliers that can go as high as 75x. The door may also open up further doors to the Scary Slam Bonus and Haunted Destination Bonus, offering players roads to further riches.

Rewards of up to 20 000.00 are achievable in this monster of a game, which are trebled if the Free Spin possibilities are factored in and all on a max bet of 100.00, with a wagering range of 0.01 to 0.20 a line that should suit most players’ bankrolls.

TIGER'S EYE is a five reel 40 pay-line video slot that takes players to the deep jungles of India, where they are offered stacked Wilds, Free Spins, escalating Multipliers, Scatter opportunities and a Gamble feature where winnings can be doubled or quadrupled.

When the scattered Golden Tiger idol appears on the reels an action-packed ride awaits with the possibility of big rewards. Three or more will earn players 10 Free Spins with a multiplier that escalates with each spin up to a maximum of 10x, and further bet multipliers are awarded on a sliding scale, starting with a two idols paying 1x up to a massive 200x for five idols. Stacked Wilds are a feature throughout this game too, when the Tiger's Eye logo appears, giving the player substitution powers to build further winnings.

Players can bet from as little as 0.01 to 0.05 a line and a maximum bet of 10.00 could return 10 000.00 in the base game, and ten times more than that in Free Spins. A great gamble feature tops off the action, where players can try to predict the next suit and colour card, providing the chance to double or quadruple winnings.

STEINFEST, the latest five reel, 9 pay-line game will have players raising their glasses as they are taken on a whirlwind ride to a German beer fest. The German village where the fest takes place is appropriately Wild, enabling the player to build winning combinations, with the added advantage that during Free Spins the stacked Wilds are generously doubled.

The Pub sign Scatter Bonus brings forward the real chances of success. Three, four or five of these anywhere on the reels trigger 10 retriggering Free Spins in which all wins are doubled. If three or more bonus steins appear, the Beer Chug Bonus screen opens up, presenting the player with 12 beer drinkers from which a selection of up to five prizes, depending on the number of bonus steins achieved, can be made.

Steinfest will appeal to players of all levels with a wagering range of 0.01 to 0.25 a line and a maximum bet of 22.50 that can deliver rewards of up to 45 000.00 in the base game, and double that on Free Spins.

Pictures of the New Slots

Dolphin Coast
Expired Image
Expired Image

Steinfest
Expired Image
Expired Image

Monsters in the Closet
Expired Image
Expired Image

Tigers Eye
Expired Image
Expired Image

Doesn't look so special :\ Have to give em a go still and see!

edit: Meh, don't like em. Tight as a duck. Burned through my bank roll in record time and didnt hit a bonus feature even once in any of them :D And I was low rolling!

Last edited:
They were at Ladbrokes yesterday - though they didn't appear in the "New Slots" list at first.

I quite like Dolphin Coast; I was expecting it to be high variance like Cashapillar, but it actually seems much lower - probably because the stacked wilds are only on reels 2 & 4 which limit the "mega-hit" potential.
During free-spins there are no stacked wilds, instead all the high-pay symbols appear both stacked & singly - what you really need is to fill the screen with one of them!

I've had a few nice wins on it - though nothing over bet x 100 yet.
Free-spins seem quite easy to hit (once every 80 - 100 spins for me so far) and I even had a re-trigger once - see below!
:thumbsup:

I got the same impression KK, Dolphin Coast gave me free spins within my first 10 spins. Tiger's Eye also seems to hit free spins often, didn't really care for the other two. Steinfest had the lowest RTP for me, though once I finally hit the beer chug bonus, it paid pretty good. Never did hit FS though.

Sorry for the low bet, but I was low-rolling trying to get a feel for the games. My first FS hit on Tiger's Eye, betting 40 cents, ended up at $40. Screenshot was a hit on 2x, not 3x as it shows, I almost missed the screenshot. Too bad it was just Q 10 J on the first reel, but still pretty.

Been playing the new games for last 2 days over at Mummys gold and the new slots have been paying out really nicely, i like them, the tigers eye is a fabulous slot if you can get lucky with the stacked wilds :)

Red Headed Step Children

Does anyone know how sickening this is to USA players? :( We have been true and faithful and have been promised new games for the US platform but no one does a thing! The USA players are like those poor red headed step children that never get played with or invited to parties. Give us a crumb....please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back