New MG Slot - 50 Free Spins Tripled?!

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Interesting - rumour has it one of the new slots due later this month on MG lets you win up to 50 free spins all-wins tripled. I'm just trembling at the thought... :eek2:

I got an e-mail from Roxy Palace that says four new games will launch in june.
Here's the description of the game you're talking about.

Golden Goose Winning Wizards
The unique and highly innovative Golden Goose Bonus Feature on this new 5 reel, 20 payline video slot has no peer in Internet slot playing offering a series of amusing and easy-to-play features activated by the player for a small additional wager. In Random Credits the Golden Goose awards you with random coins up to the value of 200 coins multiplied by the line bet when the bonus game was initiated.
In Pick X of Y on screen you select a golden egg from each reel on the screen that has been laid by the goose to win an accumulated number of coins up to the value of 500 coins multiplied by the line bet when the bonus game was initiated. In Money or the Egg it's your chance to choose between selecting the money and winning up to 1000 coins multiplied by the line bet when the bonus game was initiated or selecting the egg and winning up to a hugely appealing 50 Free Spins with up to 3x free spin multiplier. And finally in Pick a Card you select from a number of face back cards to reveal the number of free spins and the multiplier you will be awarded. It's possible to win up to 11 Free Spins at up to 6x multiplier.

It does sound a bit frightening!

jinxface said:
I got an e-mail from Roxy Palace that says four new games will launch in june.
Here's the description of the game you're talking about.

Golden Goose Winning Wizards
The unique and highly innovative Golden Goose Bonus Feature on this new 5 reel, 20 payline video slot has no peer in Internet slot playing offering a series of amusing and easy-to-play features activated by the player for a small additional wager. In Random Credits the Golden Goose awards you with random coins up to the value of 200 coins multiplied by the line bet when the bonus game was initiated.
In Pick X of Y on screen you select a golden egg from each reel on the screen that has been laid by the goose to win an accumulated number of coins up to the value of 500 coins multiplied by the line bet when the bonus game was initiated. In Money or the Egg it's your chance to choose between selecting the money and winning up to 1000 coins multiplied by the line bet when the bonus game was initiated or selecting the egg and winning up to a hugely appealing 50 Free Spins with up to 3x free spin multiplier. And finally in Pick a Card you select from a number of face back cards to reveal the number of free spins and the multiplier you will be awarded. It's possible to win up to 11 Free Spins at up to 6x multiplier.

It does sound a bit frightening!

It does - "up to" 50 free spins and "up to" 3x. Ah well, the chance is there i suppose. Sounds like i'm gonna need a Masters Degree to work it out tho :D

Actually, these are not new slots. They are upgrades of popular old slots with a twist.

For an additional bet, you are eligible for special bonus rounds featuring the Golden Goose. This bet is not mandatory for playing the slot as usual - think of it like the bonus bet on some table games like Caribbean Stud Poker.

I have seen the preview and I think it's quite cool :)

microgaming loves free spins

:rolleyes: hi micro gaming loves free spins and it was very profitable for them and freee spins doesnt counts for wagering requirements just counts as 1 spin :) :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back