

Welcome to the forum.
See you are called BBC so must ask how can you live with yourself for taking the free TV licence away from over 75's![]()
Welcome to the forum.
See you are called BBC so must ask how can you live with yourself for taking the free TV licence away from over 75's![]()
I can't copeWelcome to the forum.
See you are called BBC so must ask how can you live with yourself for taking the free TV licence away from over 75's![]()
Good evening everyone. I'm Brian . I've got the face for radio
Welcome Brian to our crazy forum. I see you have the right humour to fit in well. Lol.
If you need anything just yell. We are generally a friendly bunch (as long as booze or PMT isn’t involved) x

ThanksNow that explains a lot. And what happens when you get drunk while suffering bad PMT![]()
Now that explains a lot. And what happens when you get drunk while suffering bad PMT![]()
