I have a feeling (based on your nickname) that you are about to post a complaint. If they have a rep on this forum, then you may want to contact them first by sending a personal message. Most cases can easily be resolved in private
I doubt I will get anywhere with them, as in William Hill. I keep getting different answers. The joke? They contradict themselves. They are just illustrating how they lie
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.