Hey there peteyweestro, love your avatar.

Was anyone ever able to prove that film footage as bogus? I watched it over and over on a loop and I still don't know what to think about it. I seem to remember some muscle movement in the thigh that would have been difficult to fake, but then again?????

I am pretty sure the guy that filmed it and was part of the hoax confessed on his death bed that is was faked . It was a pretty good fake though wasn't it ?
This would be a good subject for Wild Cards actually ??
UFO's , Loch Ness Monster ..

i saw a show on discovery, they are reconsidering the loch ness monster. like they discovered thought-to-be-extinct coelacanths off of madagascar, they are rethinking what kinds of ancient creatures might be surviving in the depths of our waters. perhaps even something resembling a plesiosaur which in turn resembles nessie. and how about his cousin ogopogo?

my avatar

well the guy who had the death bed confession was known to be a huge storyteller for the last 40 years or so,where he was found out on many occasions...as for the film yea things have been said about the muscle movement not being fake but the thing that has struck me the most is when a person turns to look they turn their heads all the way to the side with the use of the neck,but apes can't do this they have to turn their whole upper shoulder and neck area just like this female does on this film...also if you were gonna try and fake a suit why add breasts as that would be 1 more detail to try and get right????i think its real:cool:

the funnest forum section ever. especially if you like titties. and if you like using and reading words like "titties".

Hi Pete,

Welcome to the forum. Take a few minutes to explore the possibilities here. Vortran has PMd you with a lot of useful links and information.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back