Logo
external image

New Member :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ExeMedia
  • id106857
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 792
  • Replies 7

ExeMedia

Newbie member
Joined
Nov 28, 2025
Location
Czech Republic
Hello all :)

I just signed up to the forum, there are some interesting topics. I represent a company with Affiliate presence in CZ, SK, UK and Brazil markets, will be happy to share some insights when it comes to regulations, taxes etc..

I found this forum due to UK tax increase, which I think is a big trouble :(

Have a nice day, wish you luck 🍀

Matt
 
Hello all :)

I just signed up to the forum, there are some interesting topics. I represent a company with Affiliate presence in CZ, SK, UK and Brazil markets, will be happy to share some insights when it comes to regulations, taxes etc..

I found this forum due to UK tax increase, which I think is a big trouble :(

Have a nice day, wish you luck 🍀

Matt
Welcome to the forum.

You are welcome to PM the moderator @Webzcas if you have a specific brand you wish to represent.

Nate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top