Hi everyone, I'm from Malaysia and I joined this forum after facing an issue with my online casino account. I'm hoping to get some support and insight from the community here. Thanks for having me!
The issue is with BK8 Casino. My account was frozen and my funds were made non-withdrawable after I won through their game. Support claims it was due to irregular play, but I wasn’t shown any proof or allowed to escalate the issue.
I’ll share the full details in a complaint post shortly.
I have just done a look-up of BK8 Casino and we don't have a rep from them here that you could try and talk to about this.
It might be worth you submitting a complaint, but if you do then be sure to read the rules on doing so as you wont be able to post about them whilst the complaint is in progress. Hopefully this is useful.
Hi @conker , thanks for having me. I have recently submitted a complaint and it is currently being looked into. Appreciate the reminder, as I was about to post a discussion thread on this. Cheers!
The good news is that you can talk about pretty much anything else (within the forum rules), so by all means get stuck into some other threads and enjoy the community.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.