Logo
external image

New member Happy to be Here

tempestcayla

Non-Gambler
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Location
Oregon
Hi all, Very happy to be here. I have been playing slots online on and off for the last couple of months and now I am excited to have found a great resource site here at Casinomeister. :thumbsup:
 
Hi all, Very happy to be here. I have been playing slots online on and off for the last couple of months and now I am excited to have found a great resource site here at Casinomeister. :thumbsup:

Hi there.
Good choice. This forum is better than going to the movies most of the time. Just stick to the rules if you are ever have any problems. There a loads of credible members here with very sound advice only to willing to help out. Good luck too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top