New Slot Announcement New iSoftBets, Playtechs & bad Novomatic

im pretty sure ive played both playtech (i think jaguar is playtech?) and that novo slot long time ago. Already forgot they existed though, so theres that.

Either way, Legend of the jaguar or whatever looks really nice and not tilty at all. Female version of gonzo yelling yeeees upon winning 6 cents from 25 cents bets, thats a really novel idea.

sometimes i seriously wonder if people who develop slots have actually played slots for real even once in their life. Fun fact : nobody other than vegas streamers yells yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah when you win 1/3 of your bet back :)

Novomatic or shall i say redline... Releases what they have made lately are just SHIT, especially thouse fullmoon games or whatever they are..

A massive headache every time I see a new novomatic being released, why on earth would they destroy their reputation by making shitty games?
Used to be my favorite/go-to provider, not anymore.

im pretty sure ive played both playtech (i think jaguar is playtech?) and that novo slot long time ago. Already forgot they existed though, so theres that.

Either way, Legend of the jaguar or whatever looks really nice and not tilty at all. Female version of gonzo yelling yeeees upon winning 6 cents from 25 cents bets, thats a really novel idea.

sometimes i seriously wonder if people who develop slots have actually played slots for real even once in their life. Fun fact : nobody other than vegas streamers yells yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah when you win 1/3 of your bet back :)

You may have played the first one, Poseidon which is exactly the same game bar the Persephone symbol.

Do they have any plans to release Fruit Pots? That’s one of my favourite Novos.

Rob :)

Yeah can't mind off hand where but the jaguar game is definitely quite old. Taking a guess maybe it was an exclusive for a while at either coral ladbrokes or WH as like yourself played it ages ago. Only played it for some promotion at the time which is making me think Coral.

Not even Vegas streamers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back