Logo
external image

New adventure starts here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex1763
  • id104494
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 349
  • Replies 7
Hello! I'm a newcomer from the UK, and I was wondering about the process for posting announcements on the forum. I have some interesting offers, but I can't find the posting rules. Could you help me out?
 
Hello! I'm a newcomer from the UK, and I was wondering about the process for posting announcements on the forum. I have some interesting offers, but I can't find the posting rules. Could you help me out?
Really? The forum rules and help are clearly tagged in the red bar above here!

When you read them you'll see you are not allowed to spam or shill offers at all, unless you are a pre-approved rep for a particular casino who has therefore got an existing business arrangement with Casinomeister. Even then, they are subject to pre-approval usually.

Thanks for your cooperation.
 
Really? The forum rules and help are clearly tagged in the red bar above here!

When you read them you'll see you are not allowed to spam or shill offers at all, unless you are a pre-approved rep for a particular casino who has therefore got an existing business arrangement with Casinomeister. Even then, they are subject to pre-approval usually.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Good day,

Thank you, I will review the rules now. That’s exactly why I didn’t spam arbitrarily—I wanted to clarify first, as I am the organizer, not a spammer or intermediary. Once I’ve read everything, I will reach out to the administration without delay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top