Logo
external image

New Slot Announcement NetEnt - Divine Fortune



As long as I've a hole in my arse, not going to see 4 stacks of wilds or the progressive jackpot game. More false advertising!


I must admit this looks really nice and interesting. How it pays might come out differently now that its Net Entertainment. Also as there is a jackpot connected will lower the actually RTP in base game. But feel more quality over their last releases I really like last release they had Warlords despite I am still waiting for the big win but sounds and graphics are really nice on level with microgaming's finest. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if i will play this slot, I usually stay away from slots with progressives but i do like some Playtech slots that have progressives like Fantastic 4 and some Blueprint slots like Pig Wizard.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top