New Slot Announcement NetEnt - Divine Fortune

slot_zombie

Meister Member

As long as I've a hole in my arse, not going to see 4 stacks of wilds or the progressive jackpot game. More false advertising!

Last edited by a moderator:

As long as I've a hole in my arse, not going to see 4 stacks of wilds or the progressive jackpot game. More false advertising!

I must admit this looks really nice and interesting. How it pays might come out differently now that its Net Entertainment. Also as there is a jackpot connected will lower the actually RTP in base game. But feel more quality over their last releases I really like last release they had Warlords despite I am still waiting for the big win but sounds and graphics are really nice on level with microgaming's finest. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if i will play this slot, I usually stay away from slots with progressives but i do like some Playtech slots that have progressives like Fantastic 4 and some Blueprint slots like Pig Wizard.

Had 3 stacked wilds on £2 stake, payout wasn't huge..no coins to be seen as yet. Not a massive jp slot fan, probably play the odd £20 through now and again mind, u never know lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back