Neteller's Down Again!

AussieDave

Banned User
Can't these people have some type of back-up system?

It's damn frustrating, not cause I want to gamble but I need to exchange some cash and I can't.

Trezz said:
Can't these people have some type of back-up system?

It's damn frustrating, not cause I want to gamble but I need to exchange some cash and I can't.

Here:
NETELLER NOTICE

Neteller will be performing a scheduled database maintenance and
enhancements to the NETELLER system on the following dates:

Monday 8th May 2006
Monday 22nd May 2006 (expected 2 hours only)
Monday 29th May

These will begin at approximately 11:00 PM PST and may last up to four hours each.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Shoot, they closed my account yesterday when I tried to access it from London. :mad:

I'm assuming it's because I'm in London and tried accessing from a different IP, but I haven't been able to ring their 800 number yet.

It is always sad when sites you want to use closes down. 10 hours a month sounds very reasonable to me though. I would be more alarmed if NETeller did not close down regularly to update security measures, site performance and so on. We are talking about money matters after all. Trust is a keyword when it comes to money for most of us. If NETeller thinks they need to go offline 10 hours a month to offer a up-to-date trustworthy product then it is fine with me.

Ah well at least they fixed the "Debit Card Balance" problem - it actually shows it now instead of "Service Currently Unavailable" :D

nielsenj said:
It is always sad when sites you want to use closes down. 10 hours a month sounds very reasonable to me though. I would be more alarmed if NETeller did not close down regularly to update security measures, site performance and so on. We are talking about money matters after all. Trust is a keyword when it comes to money for most of us. If NETeller thinks they need to go offline 10 hours a month to offer a up-to-date trustworthy product then it is fine with me.

:thumbsup:

I havent need to use neteller today,but it is too boring when I want to use.For last months I started to use moneybookers more.Moneybookers has some problems,too,which are more imporatnt than neteller.

I think this business need an another big online gambling payment company.There are lots of them but they arent good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back