Question neteller asking for documents again , any one got request ?

muziq

PABinit
MM
hi

i have been using netller for long and didnt have any problems

recently im down on vip level today im asked to submit documents again

reason sited is "

Your account has been temporarily disabled to protect your personal information.

You will be unable to deposit, withdraw or spend while your account remains disabled"

wondering any one else got the request ?

Last edited:
was it anything like this ? i got few of them in December
pretty sure it was spam,they might try diffrent wordings (spammer)
try logging in and see if deposit option is avalible :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

hi

reason sited is "

Your account has been temporarily disabled to protect your personal information.

You will be unable to deposit, withdraw or spend while your account remains disabled"

I got similar request a couple of weeks ago:

As part of our customer verification procedure, we are required to collect specific information from a range of partners and customers.

Please note that your account will be temporarily restricted until the below verification requirements are completed, once verified your account will be re-activated.

We are therefore contacting you to request that you complete the attached PEP Self-Declaration form.

Please complete, sign and send us the attached document in your reply to this email.

Additionally, we would like to kindly advise you that in case you do not complete the verification within 45 days your account will be closed permanently.

Your understanding regarding this matter is highly appreciated.

Sent the requested doc the same day. No auto reply received. Asked them 2 days later if they received my mail. Still no reply. Asked them again copying the VIP support (I am a VIP there), got auto reply, but still no answer.
After about a week my account was unblocked.

VERY professional.:mad:

was it anything like this ? i got few of them in December
pretty sure it was spam,they might try diffrent wordings (spammer)
try logging in and see if deposit option is avalible :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

no this was not spam , i contacted their phone support ,

they said as i have been verified long back they need the docs again

hi

reason sited is "

Had the same some time ago, maybe already a year, can't remember exactly. New address proof etc sent and it was all done in a few days.

I got similar request a couple of weeks ago:

As part of our customer verification procedure, we are required to collect specific information from a range of partners and customers.

Please note that your account will be temporarily restricted until the below verification requirements are completed, once verified your account will be re-activated.

We are therefore contacting you to request that you complete the attached PEP Self-Declaration form.

Please complete, sign and send us the attached document in your reply to this email.

Additionally, we would like to kindly advise you that in case you do not complete the verification within 45 days your account will be closed permanently.

Your understanding regarding this matter is highly appreciated.

Sent the requested doc the same day. No auto reply received. Asked them 2 days later if they received my mail. Still no reply. Asked them again copying the VIP support (I am a VIP there), got auto reply, but still no answer.
After about a week my account was unblocked.

VERY professional.:mad:

exactly the same mail i got

me too send the docs no auto reply received but i did contact the support and they confirm its received

nd they will review it

seems like it will take some time kind of sucks bcs they are my only deposit option

seems its the long wait now

that can be a type of protection in Neteller.
You can pm me, so we can figure out why they did it:)

Why do they feel the need to suspend the account. Fair enough they want ID again, but suddenly blocking an already verified account is terrible service. Why not give clients 14 days to provide documents then suspend the account if not received.

I had similar with SKRILL but I still love them.
The Mastercard is super easy, also when traveling and a great way to pay for slotting and receive winnings instantly when processed.

Also the new loyalty program is pretty cool however the conversion points are very poor.
You need to spend thousands to save up for a free tenner. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back