Negreanu book

jetset

RIP Brian
HOLD 'EM WISDOM FROM KID POKER

The tireless Negreanu has another commercial winner

The energetic poker ace Daniel Negreanu has a new product out this week as his first book "Hold'em Wisdom for All Players" appears on bookshop shelves, claiming to present buyers with 50 strategy tips for winning in poker.

Pre-publicity from Cardoza Publishing, which is releasing the strategy guide, promises that Negreanu's wit and poker skill will translate into great reading as well as increased cash and tournament wins for players.

"Daniel Negreanu's writing style is conversational, straightforward and educational," said publisher Avery Cardoza in a press release. "The book is also diverse, covering topics such as the top 10 rookie mistakes and how to exploit your table image."

Twenty-something Negreanu is an acknowledged poker ace with three World Series of Poker bracelets, two World Poker Tour championships and millions of dollars in tournament winnings to his name.

Negreanu writes great articles for cardplayer. He definitely knows how to wrie and convey his ideas well.

The only reservation I have is that DN plays a very loose style that is vry difficult to pull off. I'm not sure how successlly he will be able to teach this style to new/intermediate players.

Negreanu writes great articles for cardplayer. He definitely knows how to wrie and convey his ideas well.

The only reservation I have is that DN plays a very loose style that is vry difficult to pull off. I'm not sure how successlly he will be able to teach this style to new/intermediate players.

Daniel is too smart, and too well managed to try to teach newbies how to 'shoot loose' as he always called it. Even a decade ago, playing in small poker clubs, he was obviously talented above the level of most players. He'll give good basic advice to people without confusing new players.

I think his re-buy tournament strategy of 'all-in-until-I-win-a-hand' is part of the advanced course anyway.:lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back