Need high-level game input information

kwblue

Dormant Account
webmeister
Hey guys,

I am re-vamping a website after my database was hacked sometime back. It has taken awhile to get to this point, unfortunately :( I am looking for folks who want to make some money entering in game information into my new system. It would be on a 'developer' basis (i.e., IGT, BetSoft, Rival, Microgaming, etc). This means I would like to have people who could dedicate themselves to entering data into my system for slot games from a particular developer (or developers). It is a lot of information to enter, though, and I can give more information but I am looking for:

* Screenshots (Of Reels, Paytables, Bonus Rounds, Free Spins, and any other features available)
* Videos (of game play, especially where a bonus round is won)
* Game information: # Reels, # Paylines, Variance, Theme, Category (video slot, classic slot, etc), Symbols (Expanding Wild, Wild, etc), Features (Bonus, Free Spins, etc), and more

I am completely documenting each slot game so the details will be extensive. I can give examples of what is needed and what I have entered for specific games. If interested, let me know and let me know your price :)

Contact via PM here or via: Andy @@@@ affiliateguarddog.com

Hi, I am sending you a sample in your e-mail. It isn't showing that I sent you a message on here.
Not sure what is up with that I have sent a couple of PM's to others on here but they are not going through.

Thanks
Sharon

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back