Hi everybody! Just wanted to know what you guys thought about this upcoming season in the NBA. Do you think it will start on time? What do you think about all the players going to play overseas??
Hopefully they wont have a season. All of these greedy stuck up people, from the owners to players deserve not to have a season. They should have to suffer and not make any money. Of course they wont end up suffering too bad becasue they have plenty of money in reserve. (except for Charles Barkley who needs his commentating salary). I am a basketball fan, but this is how I feel. I thought the same way about the football lockout also.
If they go overseas I hope they catch the bird flu.
haha its true Barkley does need those paychecks! I did want to see Shaq commentating with Barkley though! But yeah, I guess they do need to learn a less even though im going to miss watching those games... My prediction is that they will have half a season just like it happened last time!
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.