My mouse is on the run. Please help!

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
I have two different stupid problems with my computer. I can live with them but it's annoying:rolleyes:

One is that my mouse is running around the screen weather I want it to or not.
The other is a little worser.
When I quote a post or write a message and I come down to the bottom, the further down I go the text is always jumping up to the top again. I can go on writing, but I can almost not see what I'm writing. Sometimes I can find myself writing in the middle of the other persons message, and it's not easy to separate:p

I am using Vista, Internet Explorer 8
Already searched for spyboots, malware, viruses and updated flashplayer, java and windows of course.

I have had a lot of problems with this computer, but never so crazy ones:)

If you have any other tips of what I can do please let me know.

hmm buy a new computer :rolleyes:
its the best advice i can give you might be running on your last ram :D

I know I know, but you have no idea how much I have learned about computers just because of this old Vistamachine.
It was broken when I bought it so I got it for $45 :p
The only thing I have bought is new memory and nothing else, and there is always something new I learn about it since it's never okey:)

If you at least had adviced me to buy a new mouse...

Yes I have...so many times....and changed (whatever it's called) I have it on. Mousecarpet it's the name in Swedish:)

I probably buy a new one tomorrow, mouse that is, but the other problem is worser so any idea I would be so grateful.

The thing about your replies jumping around in a post - have you tried using another browser? Try using Chrome and see if it does the same thing.

EDIT: Mousepad in English - although mousecarpet is cuter. ;)

Problem Solved

Isn't it strange? I have had the problem with my mouse for a couple of months, and with the writing for a week.
Just a couple of hours after I started the thread I have actually fixed both of my problems:D

I have my daughters things here at my home, and in one of the boxes I found a mouse. Working perfectly:thumbsup:
The thing with the text I have no clue what I did. A couple of small updates. I also found something on the top of this side, compatibilityview, or what it is in english, and whatever I did it works again:)

So thanks for reading!:D

lol, whenever anything breaks down around here I just tell Ray, he gets his tools and whatever it is just starts working again. It seems just the threat is enough to get the appliances back to work - the washing machine is terrified of him. :) But he's going on a fishing trip for 2 weeks and if they hear about it they'll all quit the day after he leaves.

lol, whenever anything breaks down around here I just tell Ray, he gets his tools and whatever it is just starts working again. It seems just the threat is enough to get the appliances back to work - the washing machine is terrified of him. :) But he's going on a fishing trip for 2 weeks and if they hear about it they'll all quit the day after he leaves.

Let's all hope that he has a house to come back too:eek2:

Let's all hope that he has a house to come back too:eek2:

lol, yeah last time the fridge died the day after he left and a couple days later the washing machine spewed water all over the basement floor. It's always an adventure in an old house like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back