Muchbetter withdrawal problem

Je Dc

Newbie member
Hi i need help I have two withdrawals from muchbetter $119 and $294 via Interac ETransfer, but then when I receive the email it says we were unable to deposit the funds to my bank pls contact your financial institution which I did so when I contacted my bank they said they couldn't see anything coming in so I contact GIGADAT which is the payment provider for MUCHBETTER and they said the I would need to contact MUCHBETTER as they don't have the authority to re send the funds avain. I contact MUCHBETTER and it's two business days they haven't replied. ANYONE CANADIANS KNOW how to contact MUCHBETTER. Thanks

I had doubts. Not anymore. They are little slow to reply by email but their answer is always accurate. I don’t know if it’s reliable elsewhere but for canada it is. They are only the ones taking a cut for transations with involving 2 different currencies or charging 4 USD for etransfer wtihdrawals. Gigadat does all the transactions in reality and there is not a single payment processor I trust more than them. They never messed up one time. Even when I did mistakes with passwords, leas than an hour and it was fixed. I even sent them a transfer by mistake once and I almost had an heart attack when it was insta accepted since they have auto deposit option on. The morning after my money was retransfered in my account. I would suggest you use a bank account with auto deposit for transfers. Passwords are annoying and eventually that kind of problema occurs.
Fastest cashouts ever for me was bitstarz to ecopayz, around 2 minutes. But I don’t know what happend to Rizk, muchbetter cashouts are instant. One second ;) My last one had a free survey with it though. The subject? SOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back