More mobile poker

jetset

RIP Brian
T-MOBILE TO LAUNCH MOBILE POKER

Potential audience of 17 million cell phone users

The UK's giant mobile provider T-Mobile will soon launch real-money multiplayer poker to its cellular customers after signing up with technology provider Cecure Gaming Limited to offer gambling services to some 17 million UK customers.

In terms of the agreement, Cecure Gaming is to supply free download options for a variety of poker sites, which clients can access by selecting the "Cash Games" option from the games portal in t-zones. Otherwise players can access some Hold'em on the go by texting POKER to 49014 for site links.

The software provider is excited to deliver the recent real-money play option, said Cecure CEO Peter Karsten in a press release this week. "Through this partnership we will enable mobile poker fans to play where and when they want," he said.

T-Mobile's games and gambling manager, Neil Holroyd, said the company is confident that it is providing a safe environment for its customers to enjoy playing poker. "T-Mobile customers demand the latest entertainment, information and excitement from their mobile phone and receive the best in security and control when using such services," he said.

Me neither

I just don't think mobile has worked or really will work.. Too much hassle with compatability issues with the hardware (mobile phones).

It's just too slow and much easier just to call. Plus, I've found that every time I try I get a message saying its an age restricted site.

I then spend 30 minutes on the phone to the mobile operator (orange) trying to sort it out. What a pain! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back