Moon princess on the moon, yeah

tataru

Dormant account
I <3 this slot so much.

What to do with that money? My head is empty, I can't think of a thing...

I guess a Pizza is a start.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

I humbly revise my opinion.

Same a firemaks slot. Hot, then suddenly cold as hell.
AKA the give and then take programming style. :oops:

I've had plenty of slots that I once considered my favourite.....up until they 'turned' :mad:

So many...Gonzo's Quest, Old King Cole, CFTBL....now I can't believe how much I liked playing them, and avoid them like the plague (DOA is love/hate).

Having fun discovering new games, notably Play n Go's ones. I must have spent six hours playing Cloud Quest yesterday for a start :p:cool:

My son got a glimpse of that slot when i was reviewing it. He immediately asked: "Is that a game for kids, daddy? Can I play it? And where is the prince?" :rolleyes:

He doesn't know that these are slots, he only knows that I am reviewing games for adults.

The game itself is utterly shite, supposedly low variance I lost $500 in funny money during the review with no pay higher than 10x bet. And it would go dozens of spins without paying something higher than the bet size. :eek:

My son got a glimpse of that slot when i was reviewing it. He immediately asked: "Is that a game for kids, daddy? Can I play it? And where is the prince?" :rolleyes:

He doesn't know that these are slots, he only knows that I am reviewing games for adults.

The game itself is utterly shite, supposedly low variance I lost $500 in funny money during the review with no pay higher than 10x bet. And it would go dozens of spins without paying something higher than the bet size. :eek:

It can turn cold as hell.
BUT if it's good it can be real good. turned 30 int 1200 , then turned 1200 into big 0.

PROFIT=-30 (still profit, though):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back