Monster Cash slot

steveh35

Dormant Account
I have to be honest I do not understand this slot.

You get 4 dice things and they morph into other things but when you get the bonus the 4 dice type things are automatically on reel 1 and don't do anything else unless you get at least one other dice type shape on reel 2.

The wins are very small without this ridiculous dice looking thing.

Pointless game and boring like getting the Santa's on Deck The Halls on reel 1 and never on reel 2.

*NOTE TO MODS CAN YOU CHANGE TITLE TO MONSTER WINS SLOT* thanks

Are you talking about the Electracade slot Monster Cash?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's not a game I have spent a lot of time playing, but I take your point that it seems to have a few pointless features. The good news is that there is a good 3000+ slots to choose from out there on the interweb.

Are you talking about the Electracade slot Monster Cash?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's not a game I have spent a lot of time playing, but I take your point that it seems to have a few pointless features. The good news is that there is a good 3000+ slots to choose from out there on the interweb.

Nah Conker I think they are referring to the new next gen one it started alright for me the other day but soon ate me up...AVOID!!

I have to be honest I do not understand this slot.

You get 4 dice things and they morph into other things but when you get the bonus the 4 dice type things are automatically on reel 1 and don't do anything else unless you get at least one other dice type shape on reel 2.

The wins are very small without this ridiculous dice looking thing.

Pointless game and boring like getting the Santa's on Deck The Halls on reel 1 and never on reel 2.

*NOTE TO MODS CAN YOU CHANGE TITLE TO MONSTER WINS SLOT* thanks

While I agree with you about the monster slot being confusing and utter drivel...Cmon man Deck the Halls is a classic. Stacked santas and wilds in the feature plus probably unlimited retriggers of the free spins...for shame Steveh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back