Monopoly plus

Orbmail

Dormant Account
Anyone a fan off this slot? Can be a real love hate relationship, has any got any more than 3 wilds when the little man appears?
This is from a session earlier!

Crap 3 wild.jpg

and again.jpg
:(

Anyone a fan off this slot? Can be a real love hate relationship, has any got any more than 3 wilds when the little man appears?

I really enjoyed it when it first released. The board bonus with the "collect monopoly cash to make the board better" really got to me for some reason. Now I think making the bonus board better the more you play is pretty stupid feature to a slot. :D I still think the board bonus is very interesting and exciting. It can go on very long and you can get ok wins with it. :)

I have never gotten more than 3 reels wild. some nice wins with those though :)

I really do like this slot as I had my largest win ever on if (over £5K). Not had more than 3 wild reels before though, although 3 comes up a lot and the payouts are usually very good. The only thing about it that really irks me is when you get the bonus wild reels with the result that you win nothing. For the life of me I cannot see why a slot machine designer would incorporate that feature into a slot as it just makes a player angry (well this one at least). The bonus board is one of the more entertaining bonus rounds in my opinion and you can get some really fat wins on it. For me the entertainment factor is way higher than most slots out there.

I like the feature on this slot, though have been through many many spins without hitting it then have it pay out 10x :rolleyes: also had a few 200-300x wins

Im fan of it allso. Both features are really nice. ALlthough the board bonus useally gives me less than 10xbet and I have never seen over 100x from the bonus.

Hard to get the big wins but you can get some serious game play out of it and it does keep it interesting, definitely one of the better thought out games, would like a 5k win myself but won't hold my breathe....

Yes, I play this slot quite a lot and yes, I did get 4 wilds, once. The reel that wasn't turned wild was the first one, but luckily it had a green house on it so my win, on a £3.00 stake was £900.00. Very nice, but only happened the once. The claim is that Mr Monopoly can turn all 5 reels wild! I wonder what the payout for that would be on my usual £1.50 spin??!

On the downside, the game, like most slots I guess, can be frustrating. You can get reels turned wild with no win at all like the examples above, or just a couple of £. Also as noted, sometimes the feature triggers and gives you nothing at all, or just a small amount (I had a £2.50 feature win on a £1.50 stake just last night) no point at all and is very frustrating!

I'll keep playing it though, but it does have "dead" spells

Yes, I play this slot quite a lot and yes, I did get 4 wilds, once. The reel that wasn't turned wild was the first one, but luckily it had a green house on it so my win, on a £3.00 stake was £900.00. Very nice, but only happened the once. The claim is that Mr Monopoly can turn all 5 reels wild! I wonder what the payout for that would be on my usual £1.50 spin??!

5 of a kind wilds gives you 15£ with the min bet. So with the coin size 0.05 will make the bet 1,5£ and the win for one line 75£. So as the game has 30 lines it would pay 75£x30=2250£ Hope that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back