New Slot Announcement Monopoly - Once Around The World Deluxe

Is it a high variance slot? Hope i can play it from norway, some monopoly slots are not available for us

All Monopoly slots from WMS/Barcrest are available from Norway at the moment, you might think of IGT's versions which are not.

So this one you will be able to play ;)

I tried the slot now as it is live on Videoslots.
Wow what a horrible slot! Glad i used play money.
The bonus round is quite horrible and the base game is also boring. Keep giving 4 bonus symbols and no trigger. Also no help from getting more than 3 triggers except 5 of them give you like 20x bet..

The monopoly which is not allowed in norway by the other provider and super monopoly money is much much better! :)
Especialy like the one we are not allowed to play, so fun to see him come and pull down the reels for wilds with his stick :lolup:

A game where base game is boring and the bonus is made up so you have to bet extra to win decent and may end up loosing money on the bonus.. Just trash especially with that rtp :p

I was really looking forward to this.

After watching that, I'm not so sure as the RTP puts me off already. It also seems rather boring.

Yes, it fails on two counts. Primarily the RTP is shocking, you can lose money on the feature as has ben stated!
Basically on average 92% RTP gives you only 57% of the spins per deposit you'd get from a 96%RTP game.:eek:

And then the game is tedious shite too. One crap feature over in a minute.

The thing is this game has been plucked from land-based slots in the USA and has land-based RTP. Playing it at home online shouldn't mean you should be paying 2% for security guards, waitresses and free rooms....:(

Yes, it fails on two counts. Primarily the RTP is shocking, you can lose money on the feature as has ben stated!
Basically on average 92% RTP gives you only 57% of the spins per deposit you'd get from a 96%RTP game.:eek:

And then the game is tedious shite too. One crap feature over in a minute.

The thing is this game has been plucked from land-based slots in the USA and has land-based RTP. Playing it at home online shouldn't mean you should be paying 2% for security guards, waitresses and free rooms....:(

We need to make sure this (no doubt) "test" lowering of RTP by Williams/SG FAILS big time and not play the game for real cash.

How shite have Williams been since getting taken over by SG - Rainforest Dream, Double Buffalo and now this heap of crap!

I've been testing it out on £1.50 a spin (demo), EVERY SINGLE BONUS ROUND so far LOST MONEY at maximum side bet! The classic was betting £135 max side bet, getting mystery card, whisked straight to Mayfair and booted off with just £40! You can really feel the crappy percentage coming through in the gameplay. Utter fail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back