Monaco Aces Affiliates???

bonustreak

webmeister
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Has anyone managed to sign up here if so why would you do that without being able to read the terms? I have asked the rep here several times to have someone contact me from the affiliate dept but my request go on being ignored, I am not impressed.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Has anyone managed to sign up here if so why would you do that without being able to read the terms? I have asked the rep here several times to have someone contact me from the affiliate dept but my request go on being ignored, I am not impressed.

Dear Bonustreak,

it could be that the Terms and conditions were not up loaded about 10 days ago as we changed our affiliate page and they got up loaded a few days after our page going online. Now all Terms and Conditions are up loaded.
If you refer to an email I had been sending around, I explained the situation and also mentioned in it that I either you could wait to have the terms online or I could send them to you by email.
This is not a normal case but had to do with the changes on our affiliate page. If you have a look now, you will see that everything is there.

In reference to your messages, I have not received any messages, neither here in the Forum, nore email on my email account or the affiliates account or the support account. PLease let me know under which address you had tried to contact us. It seems strange at currently we are searching for new affiliates and all of them are welcome so we would not consider not answering any affiliate.
I hope this resolves your issues. In case you have any further doubts, questions or interests, please feel free to contact me directly.
Best regards and thank you.

Hi Christine,

We are working in "beta" mode now, having just few affiliates registered. As I promised, I was going to contact you as soon as we have everything set up (T&Cs, Banners etc).

Thanks!
Viktar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back