New Slot Announcement Microgaming Pollen Party

So they copied the graphics from the other Pollen game they did 10 years ago and implmented it into a NetEnt game?

:(

It's Pollen nation....and maybe this is pollen nation 2 but they're calling it pollen party....cuz everyone remembers how successful pollen nation was as a slot.....lol...

you still get to pick honeycomb....that's the bonus....
...and now they've added free spins...

Shape of slot grid is different.

And it's 720 ways...instead of 25 lines like pollen nation.

I think MG only hires mathematicians and don't bother with graphics anymore ....

Sigh... They really are not keeping up with the rest of the pack anymore.

Think is us absolutely spot on... How can they look at NE, QS, Ygg etc and think this is in the same ball park. It's not even the same sport!

The mobile version is broken. After 80 spins the pictures on the reels would not change so you can't see the new winning combinations. Classic 243 also is broken as it won't even load. Why bother bringing games to mobile if you aren't going to bother playtesting them? Typical Microgaming.

Holy crap, that looks like an app designed for a toddler.

What is going on over there at Microgaming towers. Are they doing their best to go out of business!

Reminds me a bit when Robbie Williams went a bit crazy and released that album Rude Box. People stopped buying his records and he had a 'rude awakening', realizing that he couldn't just churn out any old turd and expect people to buy it. Now, will the same happen to MG?

What is going on over there at Microgaming towers. Are they doing their best to go out of business!

Reminds me a bit when Robbie Williams went a bit crazy and released that album Rude Box. People stopped buying his records and he had a 'rude awakening', realizing that he couldn't just churn out any old turd and expect people to buy it. Now, will the same happen to MG?

Didn't stop him though did it? :D

(Same as Microcloning)

MG also fucked up, a wild on the centre reel which 'spreads' to the left!!!! :confused: ;)

No, up to 3 wilds randomly anywhere on the screen. I had wilds on every reel but the first one time.
I like it so far. Up 100k in my 1st free try. Pays enough in regular wins and has some good wins in it.
Need to play it a lot more in real to be sure, but it could be the best MG game for me. :)

I played this a bit (about 400 spins) the base game is a bit dry not much in the way of wins there but had 80-100x on the free spins a few times, and managed to clear every pick with the extra life on the other bonus for 90x total bet.
I don't normally play min 50p games much, so will prob not be revisiting it any time soon, unless on a huge bonus balance. ill stick to the 30p ones for now.

I wanted to like it, I really did. I like 720 way slots, and I think this is MG's first.

Even managed a five scatter trigger for the Babee bonus:

fivescatterspollenparty.jpg

Don't mind the comic symbols, but the amateurish animation of the reels just put me off so. You know it's bad when you quite playing a slot you are winning on. I had three or 4 pick bonuses and two sets of free spins in under 1000 rounds.

I will give it that it spins at a decent speed, unlike many of the newer releases.

Some more info about this slot:

5oak wild pay 10x
Max wilds per reel: 1,2,3,2,1
In fs the 3 staked wilds in reel 3 are replaced with the flower. 2 staked in reels 2 and 4 are also replaced with 1.
Max wilds in fs per reel: 1,1,1,1,1 (+ 1 to 3 from the flower)
Max 5oak way wilds: 12 in base game, 8 in fs.
Max win (from game status) 440x.

All the above are just what I saw from playing it in free mode, not some "inside knowledge". ;)

Its a trend alot of game makers seem to be on, games that look like they are trying to get pre teens addicted to gambling.

Its a trend alot of game makers seem to be on, games that look like they are trying to get pre teens addicted to gambling.

Maybe their experienced developers are busy with Jurrasic World and Phanton in Opera and rookies make all those childish slots....

No, up to 3 wilds randomly anywhere on the screen. I had wilds on every reel but the first one time.
I like it so far. Up 100k in my 1st free try. Pays enough in regular wins and has some good wins in it.
Need to play it a lot more in real to be sure, but it could be the best MG game for me. :)

I love this game sofar.
The bonus game triggers fairly often. At least it did for me in a 2 hour session on this slot.
Started with €100.00 deposit and my balance peaked at €512.00 playing this slot on €1.00 and later on €2.00 spins.

The pick bonus can be very rewarding especially if it triggers a few times in a short time frame as it did in my session.
Had a few 40-60x bet wins on that.

On the other side, it took about 700 spins before I triggered the FS and those paid sh*t but I was already up well over €300.00 at that time so I assume that has been taken into account when these FS triggered. :oops:

The slot overall I really like and it was "hot" for me.

Had some very handsome base game hits with wilds and some premium symbols.

Now just have to get a decent win on the free spins. :D

I dare to say this might be one of my favourite MG releases in a long time together with Dragonz.
Despite their "childish" themes they actually do pay some decent wins and behave way different than their insane high volatile slots like GoT, Playboy, Jurassic Park etc etc etc.

Weird. One of the games where bigger potential is in base game and not in the free spins (stacked eilds on middle reels ws expandig single wild symbol)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back