MGs Halloween

slotbuzz

Dormant Account
Happy Halloween everyone!

Thought it would be a good day to have a crack at MGs Halloween today. Any tips / thoughts? Will let you know how i get on.

Liking the festive graphics here btw :).

Again the Halloween slot is not made by MG.

It is one of their partners!!!!!

You sure? Partners like Just For The Win and Bla Bla Bla Studios have made a couple of recent ones, but this looks like MG's own work, especially as it's a trademarked game and they wouldn't subcontract the license? Or have I missed something? :confused:

You sure? Partners like Just For The Win and Bla Bla Bla Studios have made a couple of recent ones, but this looks like MG's own work, especially as it's a trademarked game and they wouldn't subcontract the license? Or have I missed something? :confused:

You can tell when it is not made by MG and is one of the partners because the buttons are completely different and the way the reels spin they are totally different to the normal MG ones!!

You can tell when it is not made by MG and is one of the partners because the buttons are completely different and the way the reels spin they are totally different to the normal MG ones!!

Yes DreamRJ, you are correct. The game is at least made by Mahi Gaming. You see the exact same interface in Forbidden Thrones, and Mega Money Multiplier which are Mahi Gaming titles. MG has never used that interface for their own games.

Yes DreamRJ, you are correct. The game is at least made by Mahi Gaming. You see the exact same interface in Forbidden Thrones, and Mega Money Multiplier which are Mahi Gaming titles. MG has never used that interface for their own games.

Ive seen this listed elsewhere - Mahi games on MGs quick fire are 108 heroes, Forbidden Throne, Electric Diva, Mega Money Multiplier, Ninja Magic, Shanghai Beauty, The Heat is On. Didn't think Halloween was one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back