MG tourneys, Can you double rebuy?

zebedy

No!!!! Im Spartacus
Can people double/treble rebuy ot one time in the Loaded tourneys giving them more coins.
Only how can people have more coins at the finnish than they do at the start ?
You start with 40000 coins and 7 minutes, rebuy and continue options give you 40000 coins, but i noticed people with 2-3x more that they start with, how is this possible ?

I once played a tombraider tournament and got free spins on my first spin - the spins kept retriggering and I ended up the first round in the top 10 with only 75 cents from my starting balance gone. Of course you can't retrigger free spins in Loaded, but if you buy in several times and get the feature several times, it's possible to end up with a big balance left over.

Can people double/treble rebuy ot one time in the Loaded tourneys giving them more coins.
Only how can people have more coins at the finnish than they do at the start ?
You start with 40000 coins and 7 minutes, rebuy and continue options give you 40000 coins, but i noticed people with 2-3x more that they start with, how is this possible ?

OMG i am so glad i am not the only person that has noticed this!!. that sportsmom name is the one that i was talking about in the 32red thread!!!
i play tournies at all slots regurarly and that sportsmom name is always the winner or in the top 5. call me suspicious but i have a feeling something stinky is going on there.

If you select (Loaded) more respins, and a lesser multiplier, you will be less able to use your coins. I ALWAYS select 12 @ 4x to ensure as far as possible I spend less time in a feature. There is also the advantage that you can get a bigger hit, and 4x makes the variance as high as possible. Sometimes, this kind of hit can itself be a tournament winner.

Those that have so many coins left may be trying for more free spins, OR they may be suffering the notorious "lag" often complained about. They may even have been booted, and lost time as a result.

There is yet another factor too, the coins left displayed is NOT necessarily that when the displayed score was achieved. A later rebuy will show the CURRENT coins left alongside the HIGHEST score ever achieved. Players may try a rebuy to better their score, but may simply give up if they feel it is going nowhere, and just abandon their remaining coins. This is more likely where rebuys are free.

I saw this on the 32Red "warm up" events, where despite an HOUR to play 10000 coins, and half an hour for 5000, there were still a few players with coins left over at the end. This was clearly not down to lack of time, but probably down to lack of will to play on from a start far worse than before on a later free rebuy.

OMG i am so glad i am not the only person that has noticed this!!. that sportsmom name is the one that i was talking about in the 32red thread!!!
i play tournies at all slots regurarly and that sportsmom name is always the winner or in the top 5. call me suspicious but i have a feeling something stinky is going on there.

..and if you play from Nedplay...the winner is usually someone named 'Nedplayer' :rolleyes:

It's during times like these that I remember my Father's
last words, which were: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!!!"

This shows how many tournaments i actually play :p i thought everytime you continued the coins were reset to the original 40000 starting balance,
So the bloke with 132500 coins left must have had one hell of a free spin frenzy :eek:

Regarding free spin frenzies...

I got a hell of a first round on this tourney yesterday - I started with 12000 coins and on my first spin I hit the feature, the free spins kept retriggering through the whole round and still weren't finished when it ended. Too bad I didn't have this kind of luck on the Grand Slam....

Expired Image

I still have not found an explanation for the number 15 player (example screenshot of zebedy) with 132500 coins left.
If the starting balance is 40000,and rebuy and continue are 40000, how is it possible to have 132500 coins left??
Can somebody explain this?

I still have not found an explanation for the number 15 player (example screenshot of zebedy) with 132500 coins left.
If the starting balance is 40000,and rebuy and continue are 40000, how is it possible to have 132500 coins left??

Base round + Six Continues 40000 each = 280000 coins total... So this guy/girl only managed to play half his total coins before the time ran out.

He may be taking 24 free spins at 2x on every bonus round, and got quite a few. Time would be his limiting factor, and over 6 continues at 40,000 coins each could be buying time, but using fewer coins than others.

Where time is the limiting factor, you are better off playing 12 @ 4x on every bonus round. Although higher variance, you get to use more coins, and when you DO get a good hit in free spins, it is TWICE as big. It is reasonably common to hit 240K in free spins if you choose 12 @ 4x, and get the girls with wild (which is 3x on top). It's enough in itself to be worth taking the continues all the way, and make an overall profit, even if you don't come first.

I have WON Loaded tournaments off the back of this kind of hit, and have always placed high enough to turn a profit.

Where time is the limiting factor, you are better off playing 12 @ 4x on every bonus round. Although higher variance, you get to use more coins, and when you DO get a good hit in free spins, it is TWICE as big. It is reasonably common to hit 240K in free spins if you choose 12 @ 4x, and get the girls with wild (which is 3x on top). It's enough in itself to be worth taking the continues all the way, and make an overall profit, even if you don't come first.

I have WON Loaded tournaments off the back of this kind of hit, and have always placed high enough to turn a profit.

Psst... don't give valuable hints to other players as you will be competing against them :thumbsup:

Thanks Jufo and VWM,

I did not know it was possible to take all continues at once.
As for the strategy : I always play 12 @ 4 in the Loaded tournaments.

Thanks Jufo and VWM,

I did not know it was possible to take all continues at once.
As for the strategy : I always play 12 @ 4 in the Loaded tournaments.

No, you can only play one continue at a time, but whatever coins you have left after the previous continue you will take to the next continue plus 40,000 new coins so it is easy to see that by the time you have done all continues you are left with a large stack of coins if you don't play fast enough to spend them all. This is also why sometimes faster computers and faster internet connections have the edge because they can spend more coins in the same allocated time thus leading to better overall scores.

I don't see what's so special about this. Ignore the rebuys, they are not important in this. So you have 40 000 coins to start with and 7 minutes. Now, if you get just one feature during your play, the 7 minutes will not suffice to play down all coins, it might well be possible that your time ends with 20 000 coins remaining. There are 6 continue options, each giving you another 40 000 coins. Those 40 000 continue coins are additional, so they are added to those coins remaining from your previous play options.

In total, assuming you take all 6 continue options, you get 280 000 coins in total (40 000 + 6*40 000). If you get at one feature during all plays (which I admit, is not very likely but it can happen) you end up with maybe about half your total given coins 280 000 : 2 = approx. 140 000

So, this player had just luck with getting some free spin features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back