MG Spectacular 3 Reel

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
You know the one.. the SPIN on the 3rd reel. Can anyone confirm that they have had the top pay on this? x2500 stake. I have played this for years and have never heard or had it hit. Anyone care to inform me they have had it? :)

I really have a soft spot for this slot, its pretty much ALL or NOTHING pretty quick at 2.00 per spin, have had the x500 a fair few times on the SPIN feature. It triggers quite a lot, but usually its the x10.

Rob :)

They can be ruthless slots. I get bored of MG quickly these days. I find the WMS slots more fun to play. It's strange that those SPIN slots are very popular in Vegas, however 3 reels lots are not popular online.

You know the one.. the SPIN on the 3rd reel. Can anyone confirm that they have had the top pay on this? x2500 stake. I have played this for years and have never heard or had it hit. Anyone care to inform me they have had it? :)

I really have a soft spot for this slot, its pretty much ALL or NOTHING pretty quick at 2.00 per spin, have had the x500 a fair few times on the SPIN feature. It triggers quite a lot, but usually its the x10.

Rob :)

Yes...:p

Attachments

• Spectacular Jackpot.jpg
    Spectacular Jackpot.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 59

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back