MG New Slots Review

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
WHAT A RIP OFF...End

Well OK you deserve better.

Fighting Fish.

Another "pattercake" slot, I hate this design.
I played 9 lines and failed to hit X3 bet in my first 60+ spins but then hit the feature.
You choose a Fish and if it wins the fight you get a bonus X2 multiplier! WTF?
My fish won so how many spins? Three! WTF?
OK it hold the expanding wild on reels 2 and 4 but 3 spins with an even money there will be no multiplier.
Suffice to say I won X10 bet, Woohoo.
What a piece of crap and its boring.

Kings and Queens.

I had to wait over 130 spins on this before getting better than X3 bet! WTF?
After nearly 250 spins my best win was X10 bet and I did not even sniff the feature.
What a piece of crap.

Rat something or other

I faired slightly better on this and this is also the most innovative and interesting slot of the Three.
It has Two different Wild symbols, a X2 multiplier and a normal Wild.
It has Four reel stop positions in view allowing for unusual winline combos.

Hitting 3 scatters triggers the free spin round.

Normal wins can not be won in Free spins instead only the scatters pay and here is another twist;
The free spins continue until there are no scatters in the window.

On my first Free spin round I managed 18 Free spins and a decent X120 Bonus win.
This though seems to be an exception to the rule as in the next four triggers I managed few spins and they all payed between 5 and 20Xbet.

Still if you want to try them I would say this is by far the most interesting.

Ratings out of 10;

Fighting Fish 4 (would be less but at least the bonus game, though crap, is different for MG)

Kings and Queens 3 (Nothing to see here but maybe the bonus is good?)

Rat game 7 (Some good game twists but would of scored higher if there was another Freespin bonus where wins could be hit)

Thanks for the review.

The scatter feature of the last slot is not that unique- Aristocat (land line australian slots) did this about 7 years ago with a slot called Sumo Wrestler. In fact all of microgaming slots are Aristocat copies. Aristcats Sweet Hearts- Secret Admirer, The Aristocats Hyperlink Slots- Mega Moolah ect

:lolup: Mercy!

Sorry for all the derail Rusty and thanks for your efforts here.

I am going to look for the Rat one at my usual haunts. Would also like to see the King/Queen one. Curious if it is Tudors/Stuart type kings or playing card ones or what.

* Mercy, yes dear, I can confirm this. :)

:lolup: Mercy!

Sorry for all the derail Rusty and thanks for your efforts here.

I am going to look for the Rat one at my usual haunts. Would also like to see the King/Queen one. Curious if it is Tudors/Stuart type kings or playing card ones or what.

* Mercy, yes dear, I can confirm this. :)

A bit overly optimistic there Cynth ;)
A little History and education in a MG slot game, that will be the Day.

A bit overly optimistic there Cynth
A little History and education in a MG slot game, that will be the Day.

Well I was sure hoping it was so. :oops: Bah!

We got to play a few of these last night. The download of these games was awful and something I have never experienced before with new releases.

Double click to begin download and notice how slow it is going so leave it to play others. When I go back it is at 50% so leave again. When return it is at 40%. Sigh. Go to favorites and notice Stash and Isis are now in shadow. They need to install. :eek2: Hop over to BreakDaBankAgain and after a bit go back to new games and the King/Queen is installed so then start install on the RatPack and go to play Kings. THIS GAME SUCKS. Go back to New and find Rat one at 98%. Go to Faves and Isis only is back. Back to New and Rat one is now at 0 and I have to click to install again. WTF! ;) Where did my 98% go? Sigh.

It took another 2 hours for the four new ones to all install and for Stash to come back.

The BeachBabes one is tough. I can see it may have potential if you could get into the free spins but it is not so easy to do and the line wins just sucked. I did not make it but the lure of 20 or more spins at up to 8 sounds fun enough.

RatPack was fun, nice to see a different kind of free spin round for a change.

And the Fighting Fish worked out OK also. I will try that one again.

(I wonder what they were doing to Isis and Stash) :rolleyes:

That king and queens one coughed up an $89 bonus round off a .60 bet on the 10th spin. Thereafter it was shite and sucked like a brand new, top of the line, Hoover. Same for the others, -- except I never saw a bonus round on the other new games. LOL

The Rat one is the worst IMO..took hundreds of dollars and spins to even catch a bonus and got back 1/5th of what it cost to catch it..not very good IMO...at all!

The Rat one is the worst IMO..took hundreds of dollars and spins to even catch a bonus and got back 1/5th of what it cost to catch it..not very good IMO...at all!

It just took me for quite a chunk too.
Went a few hundred spins without the bonus round and when I hit it I got 2 something back from a 45p stake :mad:
Hit it again about 150 spins later and got about 6 back off 45p stake:mad:

The thing is you need those scatter to hit high up on the board to give you more spins and an extra chance of five scatters.
I guess if you trigger it with 4 scatters high up you a good chance of a decent hit but 3 low down will nearly always suck.

Still I like the game and the fact it has some new ideas but like most of the new MG slots your money sure can go in a hurry.

My Ratings out of 10;

Fighting Fish 6 (the bonus game is really special)

Kings and Queens 4 (just a slot without any new concept)

Rat game 8 (Yes, good game twists)

Beach Babys 7(sexy babys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back