Logo
external image

metropolis vs tunica??????

  • Thread starter Thread starter jelsmith
  • id41360
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2054
  • Replies 11
So tommorrow is my 1st wedding anniversary.....by some miracle we are both still alive.....So which place is better Metropolis or Tunica? Im leaning toward Metropolis as they have the Spiderman museum there....Anyone been to both?
Go to Tunica. Enuff said!.......Last time I went to Metropolis (the so-called new and improved), walked in, walked out and drove right back to NashVegas..........Sidenote: Tunica is crowded and gets a rough crowd at that on the week-ends, FWIW. Still it's like heaven compared to Metropolis!!
 
Go to Tunica. Enuff said!.......Last time I went to Metropolis (the so-called new and improved), walked in, walked out and drove right back to NashVegas..........Sidenote: Tunica is crowded and gets a rough crowd at that on the week-ends, FWIW. Still it's like heaven compared to Metropolis!!

:lolup::lolup:

Ill be there for sure...the rougher the better....wait by rough you dont mean like toothless right? :p
 
Happy 1st wedding anniversary Jenn
That is so sweet.
Yes I remember mine 25 years ago :lolup: & it seems like yesterday too.
Enjoy your 1st & many many more years to come.
~T~
1652505cadej4cj4l.jpg


And I wish your husband the best
images
 
Go to Tunica. Enuff said!.......Last time I went to Metropolis (the so-called new and improved), walked in, walked out and drove right back to NashVegas..........Sidenote: Tunica is crowded and gets a rough crowd at that on the week-ends, FWIW. Still it's like heaven compared to Metropolis!!


Nash is right, gets somewhat rough at times.

I got banned from Sam's Town years ago, told some drunk to shut up at a BJ table and he thought I said get up.

I think the word banned pretty much tells the rest of the story.

Oh - Happy Anniversary, have fun!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top