I have been penning new hits for Bruce Springsteen and Shakin' Stevens:
Santa Claus (isn't!) Coming To Town
You better not shout
You better not die
You better not go out
I'm telling you why
Coronavirus is coming to town
It's making a list,
It's mutated twice,
It's gonna get you naughty or nice
Corona virus is coming to town
It's suffocates when you're sleeping
And it knows when you're awake
It makes you feel bad and cough good
So don't lick door handles for goodness sake
You better not shout
You better not die
You better not go out
I'm telling you why
'Cause corona virus is coming to town
Oh let's go!
You better not shout
You better not die
You better not go out
I'm telling you why
'Cause corona virus is coming to town
It's suffocates when you're sleeping
And it knows when you're awake
It makes you feel bad and cough good
So don't lick door handles for goodness sake
You better not shout
You better not die
You better not go out
I'm telling you why
Coronavirus is coming to town
You better watch out!
You better not cry
You better not pout, I'm telling you why
Corona virus is coming
I mean the big fat virus with the long genetic code
Is coming to town
Merry Christmas Everyone
People falling all around me,
Children spreading having fun
It's the season of lockdown and isolating,
Merry Christmas everyone
Time for loneliness and incarceration
People coughing all night long
Time for vaccines and exchanging Skypes
Time for singing Coronamas songs
We not gonna have a party tonight
I'm gonna see nobody underneath the mistletoe
Well pissed before midnight
Legs are swaying, Whitty's playing
All the rules, we hate to hear
All I wish that everyday was Coronamas
What a fucking way to spend the year
We're not gonna have a party tonight
I'm not gonna find a girl
Underneath the mistletoe
We'll miss the candle light
People are fallin', all around me
Children spreading, having fun
It's the season, lockdown and isolating
Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Christmas everyone
Ooh, Merry Christmas everyone
Merry xmas and new year to everyone and please please I know it will not be the same because of covid 19, but stay safe and well and please do not visit your elderly relatives.... I know this time of year is about family but you have to think of them to keep them safe......
Merry Xmas everyone. December is a really busy month in spite of the pandemic. My birthday, wedding anniversary, winter solstice all fall within this month. Have a great time everyone but also take care.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.