Mega Wins - Min 3000x Bet

The slots were dismal tonight. More dead spins than I’ve ever experienced before. I initiated the complain strat. The following happened:

My second Buffalo King Megaways max win! This time around I wasn’t paying for the extra bet so it was a true 5000x win. The funds are safely in my crypto wallet now ☺️

IMG_0025.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg

Last edited:
in 4 free spins? They really weren't wasting your time. I've seen 50 spins pay out twice the bet amount :)
Yeah and that one hit would have paid $2,200 had there not been a max win cap.

Interestingly the other max win I had on this game was completed in 4 spins too. That time I had a multi of 180x with buffalo symbols across 5 of the 6 reels.

Switched back and forth between modes, permanent trying resulted in my second best win (multiplier) ever...

6153x

Started with 5th wild reel and weak multiplier so I thought this will be one of the 0x or 1x...but after 6th spins celebration started....

ZVHGOW-6153x(R).jpg

It seems that Zeus is a bit better in base game, but terrible in bonuses (after this bonus I had 3 zero x free spins). Hades has better FS rounds, but it is tricky to get it.

Nevertheless, this is one of the cruelest slots out there. I chased for hundreds spins after this win and it killed 350x balance just like that. And than it gave 500x win in the base....

I can't play Wanted Dead or Alive, but I have feeling that it is a bit more pro-player....

The slots were dismal tonight. More dead spins than I’ve ever experienced before. I initiated the complain strat. The following happened:

My second Buffalo King Megaways max win! This time around I wasn’t paying for the extra bet so it was a true 5000x win. The funds are safely in my crypto wallet now ☺️

View attachment 186169
View attachment 186163
Nice win, i dont have much luck on this slot, its nice to see it can actually pay out tho!

8427x on DOA2

I started the year with an ambition to get another DOA2 Wildline; as griding the slot had previously proved very costly; I decided to collect at least one bonus each day and see how long it took.

On Day 255 and bonus number 518 (some days when playing nice I collected more than one bonus) it finally dropped.

Still haven't had the double Wildline; and this bonus had many spins/space to deliver it; but think I'll continue the double wildline grind on the much softer DOA or WTB.

1694777278346.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back