Logo
external image

Mary Jane Visits Vegas? APCW Perspectives Weekly for 12th May, 2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id62278
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1510
  • Replies 2
I have no problems with smoking weed , do not 4:20 myself but have friends and family that do , if it helps bring relief to a cancer patient or many other painful problems that man made medicine do not help , go for it , you have to do what is best for you or your loved one.

When it comes to recreational use , I would like to see it taxed and regulated just like beer , there is a sign in my bar that says "God made Weed , Man made Beer, Who Do You Trust ?

I do not condone underage smoking of any type just like drinking , many thousands every year are killed by DUI , stoned folks imo are too relaxed at home chilling, listening to music and eating everything in sight, this would be the only risk I see , overweight smokers getting the munchies.

I would venture to say that a gambler who has smoked verses one who is drinking at a BJ table will more than likely have the most chips stacked in front of them , in whatever form:D

Laurie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top