Mansion prize pool gurantee up at $500 000

jetset

RIP Brian
MANSION UPS THE ONLINE POKER ANTE...AGAIN!

Another $200 000 pumped into major tournament prize pool

Last week the Mansion online gambling group boosted its Grand Tournament prize pool to $300 000 (see previous InfoPowa report) but this week the firm upped the ante again with a further $200 000 injection, lifting the reward even further to a guaranteed total of $500 000 and making the tournament one of the largest online shorthanded tourneys on the planet.

The increased prize pool is attracting a growing number of poker fans to the honey pot. Last month's Grand Tournament attracted a Mansion record of 627 runners, who battled it out for a tempting $627 000 prize pool, with a $156 000 first prize going to the eventual winner.

This monthly prize pool guaranteed tournament offers a player-friendly format with two starting days that run for a maximum five hours. Players looking for plenty of play time will relish the ultimate slow blind structure increasing every 30 minutes and the WSOP-style 10 000 chip starting stacks, delivering a quality brand of online poker.

Players can buy-in directly for $1 000+$40 at Mansion.com or participate in one of many easy on the pocket online qualifiers throughout the month.

Mansion was a great site for me

And I sure miss it since the foolishness last fall that caused Mansion and so many other rooms to restrict USA players.

I did very welll there up till then, playing in tourneys at least 2-3 times a week, and also made a lot of online acquaintances.

They did give me an honorable discharge, and I got every cent in my account from them, after about a two week delay. Unfortunately that money got caught up in the Neteller fiasco, along with a lot of my other online poker money. I know I should have moved faster to get it out, but eventually Neteller did settle up last summer, and I had a great payday! lol.

But I do miss playing at Mansion, it was a fun site profitable site for me, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back