Mansion House Stinker

wolf359

Dormant account
Before i start...Yes i'm guilty of only bitching and not praising when it's due.So thankyou to Tribeca tables for it's great software and the great INSTANT bonuses accross the network.

NOW...Mansion House.I have recently had the misfortune to come across them on recommendation sites.Let's start with their fantastic looking offer of 550 matched 1st deposit bonus and 50% matched 2nd and 3rd deposit up to 300 (600 deposit) each.There is a problem with this.New accounts can only deposit 250 every 30 days for a period of 90 days.Not only that,the wagering requirement description leaves a little to be desired.You get 5.50 cash credited directly and automatically into your account for every 60 mcp points earned.On the site it states that for tournament play you receive 2mcp points for every dollar you pay in entry fees....They mean rake don't they! There's me happily playing $30 worth of tournaments expecting 60mcp points,only to find i'd earned 6!!! Maybe some of you are thinking what a prat i am,of course it's obvious they meant rake.Maybe so.But have some sympathy with me when i tell you the only tournament type available is 10 minute level up intervals!!!! For the first time ever i played in a one table sit and go that had a break!!!! Even then we were only up to 200/400 blinds!!! How many years would it take to earn my 250 bonus (That's the biggest bonus i could get remember because of the 250 deposit limit).It also took 15 minutes for the tournament to fill through lack of traffic.Now i know why.

I can't leave without a mention of the worst thing of all...The withdrawal policy,meaning you have to send them copies of your passport and front and back of any cards you intend using.I am currently waiting to get my money back (cos i ain't playing no more).My fax copies aren't good enough.I kept trying with different brightness etc but not good enough for them despite their site saying it would be.SO....It's off to the library in the morning to use their scanner and attach it to an email.I've got Rose ready to receive it in the morning.Then it's 72 BUSINESS hours (their site says 72 hours but their emails say 72 BUSINESS hours cos accounts only work mon-fri) to process that.Then just maybe they'll send me my money back.

Avoid like the Black Death.....You WILL be sorry.

That's pretty sad that they offer a bonus that you can't fully get because of the new player deposit restrictions.

As far as tournament fees, it's like that across the board. Nobody is going to give you points for the actual money you pay in to the prize pool...if you find a room that does, please let me know! :)

As it happens now i'm glad there was a 250 deposit limit cos i'm having a right game trying to get that back as it is LOL.

As for the tournament fees...If they had said rake or commission i would immediately have understood.OK...Lets take $10 STT...If $1 is the "fee" (Most other sites say rake or commission) what is the $10 bit? Ummm..."The Entry................................

By the way....The Tribeca network DO give action points for the prize pool bit.Example: Paddypower poker....$100 sign up bonus requires 12500 action points.10 points per $1 tournament (see i want to say fee).So for a $5 STT you get 50 points (for the $5,the 50c commission is irrelevant).So 250 games gets you the $100 bonus (and you've paid $125 in commissions).Not only that they have turbo games of 1 minute intervals,so you can breeze through the requirement in 2 or 3 days!

By the way....The Tribeca network DO give action points for the prize pool bit.Example: Paddypower poker....$100 sign up bonus requires 12500 action points.10 points per $1 tournament (see i want to say fee).So for a $5 STT you get 50 points (for the $5,the 50c commission is irrelevant).So 250 games gets you the $100 bonus (and you've paid $125 in commissions).Not only that they have turbo games of 1 minute intervals,so you can breeze through the requirement in 2 or 3 days!

in tribeca table poker network 1c rake = 1 point, almost all singn-up bonus in this network equal to 75% rakeback.
so $5 STT with 50c rake has 50 points. when you get $100 bonus you earn 12500 points=$125 rake you contributed.
I see no difference with others

I'm bitching about this wording describing Mansion's bonus wagering requirements:

MANSION CLUB POINTS (MCPs)

For every 60 MCPs earned, USD 10 of your bonus will be released as CASH into your MANSION account.

How you can earn MANSION CLUB POINTS (MCPs):

In tournaments, for every US Dollar (USD) you spend in tournament fees, you are awarded 2 MCPs.
In ring games MCPs are awarded based on table rake. Only players who are dealt cards in the hand are awarded MCPs.

Where they say "tournament fees" they mean commission or rake (as most other sites would term it). If you are playing a $10 STT and $1 is the "fee" what then is the $10 bit? To me the "fee" is the $10 and the $1 is the commission or rake. So i'm thinking a $10 STT gets me 20 points.But in fact it gets me 2.So i have to play 30 $10 games to get $10 bonus.That means 300 games per $100 bonus.Tribeca would only require 125 $10 games per $100 of bonus.

I am so annoyed with this and their incredible account restrictions and the extreme hassle required to provide acceptable ID in order to start the process of allowing you to withdraw.the service is appalling.They don't reply to emails.I sent faxes for ID (as their site states is acceptable) and got an email saying they had received it.It is only when i phone up and complain about all these stupid things i find out about only after EASILY making a deposit and want to withdraw and close my account,that i find my ID wasn't acceptable after all.Now i have to go use a public scanner and send it via email,THEN it gets sent to the accounts dept on MONDAY,THEN it takes another 72 hours,THEN i can request a withdrawal,THEN their processing times is 2 days,THEN i should receivre my money in 5 business days.

They are a joke.

One last follow up by way of explanation then i shut up :p

Now remember...The bonus is in GBP so my 250 is nearly $500.That means 1500 $10 games. But another thing you don't find out until you deposit and play is that the ONLY tournaments available are 10 minute blind up intervals that take between 60 and 90 minutes to complete.I leave you to work out how long the bonus fulfilment will take.And that's why i am so annoyed at their wording.All the other stuff just followed as a matter of course

$100 sign up bonus requires 12500 action points.10 points per $1 tournament (see i want to say fee).So for a $5 STT you get 50 points (for the $5,the 50c commission is irrelevant).

It's 50 points you get for the 50c commission. There is no poker room that would give you points (or whatever) for the size of your buy-in, only the rake or fee will count... Always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back