luckynuggetspoker where is my deposit ?

loul

Dormant account
hello
i'd deposit some $ in my poker account this morning ,the money was transfert from my neteller account ,but nothing in my poker account .
i send you many emails with the transaction number but no reply why ???? just a little email for saying it's nothing " we're sorry your money will be add in your account shorthly or something like this ....."
no !! nothing !!! after 5 or more emails always no reply and no money in my account !
Where is my money luckynuggets ????? :confused:

Hi loul,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier but we've been off over the Christmas Holidays and only saw this now.

Has this been fixed for you or are you still having a problem? This sounds like a "timeout" situation which is a very common occurence. Sometimes the different servers making the transactions lose communication with each other and the request doesn't come through as being completed when in fact it actually does.

It generally takes a day or two to trace everything correctly and then the money will be put into your account.

If you haven't yet been sorted out, please will you send us a private message wtih your details and we will find out what is going on for you.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
The Lucky Nugget Poker Room

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back