Lucky Slots Live Chat

hucorte

Dormant Account
Since Saturday, the Live Chat option is not available. Anyone else having the same problem? Im quite concerned here because I still have a withdrawal that was approved on Feb 10th and still havent got it.

Hopefully they are just cutting costs. However, the payout times are getting longer and longer and just like the musical chairs game it is only a matter of time when the last player waiting for a withdrawal gets screwed. If you get your money, I would advise you never to return and deposit. However, you may still wish to claim your birthday bonus though.:p

Hopefully they are just cutting costs. However, the payout times are getting longer and longer and just like the musical chairs game it is only a matter of time when the last player waiting for a withdrawal gets screwed. If you get your money, I would advise you never to return and deposit. However, you may still wish to claim your birthday bonus though.:p

I truly hope I get paid. Thanks for the joke. I needed it. :). Im very concerned with this situation.

The money is finally available in my ewallet, after almost a month. The bonuses they offer are great, but I dont know if they are worthy if you have to wait and suffer and even think that you might not get paid. I will wait until they get a bit more serious. If they are accredited in the future, Ill deposit there again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back