New Slot Announcement Luchadora by Thunderkick

One of these Spanish / Mexican themes. Did you mean Latin?

10/10 for originality in look and theme, to be expected of Thunderkick. Not sure I am overly drawn to it at this stage though.

One of these Spanish / Mexican themes. Did you mean Latin?

10/10 for originality in look and theme, to be expected of Thunderkick. Not sure I am overly drawn to it at this stage though.

No, specifically Mexican the wrestling is. El Torero and that Play N go one Grim Muerto spring to mind. Always brings to mind the Comic Strip series with Ade Edmonson and Rik Mayall and the Mexican one where they stayed in Hotel Bastardos. :D

I feel this is a really nice game, I played it for quite some time yesterday and had a couple of wins exceeding 200x. Nice that you can trigger more spins during the free spins, and a potential of 750x for a full screen with so many wilds is pretty decent :)

Just tried this one first time... Played littlepit over 200 spins and i have to say... one of the worst slots ive ever played... best win was 8x stake and i think i saw 2 scatters on reels 1-4 only 2 times... Thunderkick is like btg but wins are 1000x lower even on best day...

This has to be top 5 for worst slots of the decade or maybe since slots were created.

I have played 6 sessions of 300 spins each

session 1 43.3% rtp
session 2. 64.8% rtp
sesstion 3 91.3% rtp
session 4 33.2% rtp
session 5 26.1% rtp
session 6 52.3% rtp

And my best win was $20 on a $1 over 1800 spins

Oh and I never triggered the bonus on it

Absolute worst slot of my life time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings