£20 coffin at a very small bet of only 6pence!Bloodsuckers bonus round

34dsc55.jpg

Subtopia 104x my bet just over the 100x

jkbon7.jpg

Thunderstruck £8 for 3pence!

2mop85g.jpg

Mystic Maiden free spin win

w0rfcy.jpg

This was same sesh as thunderstruck and all came from £3 tournament win cashed out £108 that day :)

2ibjixi.jpg

New winning screenshots!

Some low rolling wins and some higher than 100x but nowhere else to put them but here, My favourites are the £37.50 win on Reel Steal and the Dead or Alive win!!

n5k7sh.jpg

34hzwrb.jpg

eueur8.jpg

20pehi8.jpg

nvcins.jpg

2aihc93.jpg

154dbuh.jpg

£10 for 12p on retro reels

Love the slot retro reels free spins come up often on this got up to about £30 but had playthrough to do stayed on slot for too long moral of the story just get wins from the slot and leave! This ones pretty though!

pt4ib.jpg

Cheers folks would'a been bigger wins on Reel Steal and Dead or Alive but the max cashout was £100 so I played on really low credits to avoid the inevitable not withdrawable big win

Cheers folks would'a been bigger wins on Reel Steal and Dead or Alive but the max cashout was £100 so I played on really low credits to avoid the inevitable not withdrawable big win

Lol tell me about it... Max Cashout Restrictions make me paranoid. When I play a Max Cashout chip on RTG I AVOID games with Huge Random Jackpots like the plague :)

Nate

Absolutely Nate! would be hellish to win thousands and it be a free chip I won £2500 on a free chip once funnily enough RTG it was on Mystic Maiden got the expanding dragons with the knights all middle reels covered could have cried lol!
Here is some more low rolling wins another £81 cashed out small profits better than no profits eh!Bloodsuckers bonus round saved my bacon again!

2nrniiw.jpg

2hf2pvc.jpg

qx5lif.jpg

Bovada

Ok i totally think Bovada crashes lat night between 5 and 6 pm, however as i was winning their server disconnected me (shocker there) saying no activity yet i was spinning and the whole game changed causing me to cash out. Which was good. Total winning screenshots about 15 before they went back to being crap. So i said, show me the money and cashed out. Someone posted before that i could possibly have another day where just about every spin was a win and this was it. Ya had some losing spins in there but overall it was constant wins. TIll the server disconnected me and if i could prove it cheated i would lol. I had to create two more threads of winning shots.

Attachments

• heist.jpg
    heist.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 319
  • heist2.jpg
    heist2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 318
  • heist3.jpg
    heist3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 320
  • heist4.jpg
    heist4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 320
  • heist5.jpg
    heist5.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 321
Bovada 3

Ok at this point i stopped recording wins and said Show me da money...cashout. Not a bad days work $60.00 deposit up to this in a little over 1 hour

Attachments

• heist11.jpg
    heist11.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 320
  • heist13.jpg
    heist13.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 320
  • heist14.jpg
    heist14.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 329
  • heist15.jpg
    heist15.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 328
More from Wild Turkey

Loving Wild Turkey! good win during free spins and a 4 scatter of the wild symbols just withdrew £52 from Mr Green only deposited £9 so not too shabby for a short amount of work!

6fauj7.jpg

5ofcid.jpg

Continued from Winners Screenshots

Heres my earlier screenshots which led to the big wins on Winner screenshots page :) Hope you guys like them I love Dr love when its on fire!!

2m2vul3.jpg

5jywht.jpg

rhiurs.jpg

28am2pf.jpg

amwsxx.jpg

25ajfj4.jpg

zl7r6w.jpg

Last edited:
Dr love wins continued

missed one in last post I got this combo of 5 teddy bears about 5 times at a big bet per line this would be a-lot!

2lvigz5.jpg

This is quite a small win from a medium sized bet - but when it hit I was literally punching the air!
Why?
Because it's the first time I have ever filled the screen with the same symbol on JH2!
Done it quite a few times on JH1, but it's always eluded me on 2... until today ;)
Oh.. and it also helped me get back above my starting balance after an appalling start to my session on this tonight (below €100 at one point).

{Edit} A few spins later I hit a bet x190 win in normal spins!!! Will post that in Winner Screenshots! :D

Attachments

• JH2_FullScreen_Mar13.JPG
    JH2_FullScreen_Mar13.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 568
Thought about posting this in the "sucks" thread - but 5 wilds doesn't pay a lot more than 4.
And it was "only" bet x195 (after the free-spins) - so not quite enough for Winner Screenshots...
So I put it in here! :p

Was expecting to bust out any minute, so upped my bets to the dizzy heights of $6.25 per spin...
KK

Attachments

• LockNess4Wild_Apr13.JPG
    LockNess4Wild_Apr13.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 464
Thought about posting this in the "sucks" thread - but 5 wilds doesn't pay a lot more than 4.
And it was "only" bet x195 (after the free-spins) - so not quite enough for Winner Screenshots...
So I put it in here! :p

Was expecting to bust out any minute, so upped my bets to the dizzy heights of $6.25 per spin...
KK

If Only those were during the Free Spins KK :) - You would have been a very Happy Camper!!

Nate

Another Profitable Day

I am soo glad to see 3-Dice back in operation for us. Today was profitable for me again. These kinda fall into the middle between low rolling and mid range. Overall cashout little over 1k. Nevr had this high with 3-dice but I can now see others appeal to it. Particularly happy with the multi-player won first time trying it and was solo playing

Attachments

• 3dice.jpg
    3dice.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 373
  • necrobig.jpg
    necrobig.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 368
  • multiplayer.jpg
    multiplayer.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 390
  • jukebox.jpg
    jukebox.jpg