Lowrolling and Wins Under 100x bet

Thank you, then it is all correct. A bit poor to pay only 20 to 1 for the highest picture. at least 50:1 or 100: it should be for 5 Nostradamus in my opinion ..however

Blooming Typical!

Got a $25 free-chip to use at JC, so went straight to Pay Dirt...
Triggered the Strike IT Lucky feature and got ALL 3 bonus symbols for the first time EVER!

Minimum bets - Aaaaaaarrg! :sob:
(Lucky it wasn't a massive win).

Attachments

• PDx118_Jan14.JPG
    PDx118_Jan14.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 254
My fave WMS slot 'Black Knight' gave me a tasty little bonus round last night while lowrolling at Billy Hills.

I've attempted to convey the way the bonus round developed by montaging it into 4 screenshots. :)

bk 4.jpgbk3.jpgbk 2.jpgbk 1.jpg

A couple of firsts for me. This is the first time Ive ever won something even a little bit worthy on a very first spin. This is my first time playing this game. I have no idea how it works, I spun once and the screen closed and showed a present box then this lol

28am60y.png

redeemed comp points 1 euro.
low rolling 10 cent starburst...
ended up cashing 50€

(yes I know it sucks, but let's try to be positive minded).

Old Attachment (Invalid)

redeemed comp points 1 euro.
low rolling 10 cent starburst...
ended up cashing 50€

(yes I know it sucks, but let's try to be positive minded).

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Turning a euro of the house's money into 50 euro withdrawal does not suck.

It actually beats my highest 32 red withdrawal in 2013! (Fact) :eek:

Sale of the Century is one of these slots where only one payline in the base game is really any good (ie the five red cars), so you'd better hope you hit it!
Thankfully it came in last night while I was lowrolling out the WR for a bonus bar promo

sale of the cars.jpg

One of the rare times that not knowing what Im doing worked out. Only $23 win but its fine I was having fun

Basically, this is the first time playing this slot and I got the snakes and ladder feature. I didnt know you could collect at any time so I just kept rolling the dice. I was at $12 win and if I knew I could collect I would have right there .....on a 30 cent bet thats ok. I rolled after the $12 win and it dropped me down to $3. So I was obviously going to roll the last dice.

Anyways, the last one shot me up pretty far and I ended up winning the $23.

9a337t.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back