Louise - Rushmore/Slots Oasis = MIA?

Diane

Ueber Meister
I am not owed any money by Rushmore sites, but I did send both an email and a PM to Louise asking for status updates on their situation.

I sent it explaining that I was a long term VIP status player who really enjoyed their sites, but that I had been sitting on the sidelines with significant concerns due to their slow/no pay issues and of course the CM himself warning of concerns.

I would like to go back and play --- but need something to provide reassurance that it is getting better.

No response from her to either a PM or email.

I hate to think I have to cross them off my list.....but it is looking that way.

Diane

In her defense she may have very well taken the week and went to a convention that Bryan and max are at. Lets see if she answers you this week as one would expect her to be back to work now.
I am also really hoping they come back and fix these issues because I have been waiting to play also. They were easily my favorite group and I didn't even win all the time - it was just that they were responsive and seemed very honest and legitimate. I am hoping they get back to that point quickly.

In her defense she may have very well taken the week and went to a convention that Bryan and max are at. Lets see if she answers you this week as one would expect her to be back to work now.
I am also really hoping they come back and fix these issues because I have been waiting to play also. They were easily my favorite group and I didn't even win all the time - it was just that they were responsive and seemed very honest and legitimate. I am hoping they get back to that point quickly.

I went through Bryan's "trip report" as to those he spoke with and some of the answers to the questions posed from members here. I didn't see any mention of Rushmore being represented -- but then it may not have been mentioned or I may have missed it.

Bryan??? - Do you have any updates that came out of the meeting? I know your last public position here was to avoid Rushmore for now. We *alway* value your opinion. Or for sure, I do.

Thanks
Diane

I didn't see any of the peeps from Rushmore - but I was at the ICE, not so much at the affiliate convention.

I didn't see any of the peeps from Rushmore - but I was at the ICE, not so much at the affiliate convention.

-------------------------------
Thanks for the quick reply.

I guess the ball is in her court to respond privately to those of us who have reached out to her or here on the forum.

Diane

I did see Ben Spiro floating around London this week, although he no longer works for Rushmore.....didn't get chance to speak to him though

Diane - I did see Louise was online today and posted an answer. Again, she said that the last batch went out 3-4 days ago and we should have in 3-4 more business days. I don't see why some of us were in the last batch considering it has been 2 months. I still don't believe I will get it, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Diane - I did see Louise was online today and posted an answer. Again, she said that the last batch went out 3-4 days ago and we should have in 3-4 more business days. I don't see why some of us were in the last batch considering it has been 2 months. I still don't believe I will get it, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Well keep us posted. I didn't see her reply yet, but anything is good news.

Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back