TURBO PAS dedi.

turn:

4 hearts

rainbow calls 0 YTL
symbol calls 0 YTL

river:

3 clubs

symbol wins with straight

i went to online help and demanded that they explain this hand to me. They checked and confessed that it really was a strange hand and asked me to come again an hour later. when i logged in after an hour i had 355 ytl in my account(all the money i had lost in that hand) . i have no intention to ask what happened . i will just withdraw my money .

no the site was not pokerroom.com

it was a local turkish poker site. They invited me to online help last night and said that they had paid player "symbol" his gainings and then closed his account for his/her wellfare because he was playing so stupidly that he would lose all his money but more important than that he was raising suspicions.

since online gambling is forbidden in my country all the local sites are illegal and have no license so there are many rumours about rigged pokerrooms, site's own players and when these kind of hands (just like the one i lost) are seen on pokerforums people tend to believe that the winning player was the pokerroom's player. I think that is why they paid me back or perhaps they didnot want to lose me because i play 16 hours poker a day. Whatever the reason i was paid back and doubled my bankroll after the inciden so i am more than happy

It looks like they just about admit something is shady. Could you imagine if I emailed Poker Stars and said "I was allin with AA and A6o called me and made quad 6's I demand a refund" and they gave me a refund? Of course not, Stars would tell me politely that their games are legit and I could go do something to myself. There is no way in hell I would play at this room you play on. Aren't there plenty of other choices for Turkish players? You can't have any fewer than US players have.

fulltiltpoker , pokerstars , absolutepoker and ultimatebet accepts Turkish players but unfortunately i cant find any means of deposit or withdrawal since neteller , moneybookers has closed the accounts of Turks.

I have a click2pay account. Click2pay also does not accept Turks anymore but has not closed the accounts of former members. But unfortunately there is no way i can cash the funds in my click2pay account because they donot transfer money to Turkish banks.

You are absolutely right . No legit pokerrroom will return your funds after a bad loss but being a former affliate i have many friends who play online poker in Turkish sites . Maybe they just thought that 350 ytl (about 250 usd) is not worth the trouble and just returned it to me.

Sincerely i think player "symbol" was not a real player at all . He cant have called me mistakenly because he considered his move till the last second and called just before his time expired. This hand can still be seen in my previous hands section. The returning of my funds has been done as if i have deposited another 350 ytl. Something shady is certainly going on.

But Turkish players are very bad players. Maybe the worst players in the online poker world. When i play against players from finland , denmark , sweden , norway , holland ... i always lose but in turkish sites i make about 7000-10000 usd every month since 2004 so i have to keep on playing.

Owners of the pokerroom i have mentioned in this tread have been arrested by the Turkish police and 3 pokerrooms belonging to the same people have been closed down.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Link Removed (Old/Invalid)

the news says that the owners could see the pocket cards and this way they have made about 2 million dollars worth money
well they can spend it at the jails canteen now

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back